ANDRITZ Oy is a leading global supplier of systems, equipment and services for the pulp and paper industry including wood processing, fiber processing, chemical recovery, and stock preparation. In addition, ANDRITZ Oy offers biomass boilers and gasification plants for energy production. ANDRITZ HYDRO Oy, located in Tampere, delivers systems, equipment, and services for hydraulic power generation. The number of employees of ANDRITZ companies in Finland is approximately 1 200. The Centers of Excellence are Kotka, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Savonlinna, Varkaus, and Tampere. The Headquarters are located in Helsinki, Finland.
ANDRITZ Oy as an employer offers you varying challenges, freedom of planning your own work, and development opportunities in a fast-paced international technology company. We all are highly qualified professionals proud of what we do, committed to our success, and believe in our future. You will be surrounded by a positive team spirit and supportive colleagues willing to cooperate, share knowledge, and learn together. Fulfill your potential - come and join us!
ANDRITZ Oy's Pulping and Fiber division is looking for a Sales Manager to develop and eventually lead the sales and marketing in the agreed market area.
- Customer support and systematic acquisition of new customers.
- Conduct contract and price negotiations.
- Develop project-related sales strategies.
- Prepare offers with support by project planning.
- Moderate and conduct technical talks with the customer.
- Develop problem solutions within the team for the best possible customer service.
- Purposeful communication with decision makers at different levels.
- Represent the company at trade fairs and conferences.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Degree/diploma in mechanical or process engineering.
- Knowledge of stock preparation and recycled fibre systems.
- Excellent communication skills and technical understanding.
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English.
- Willingness to travel.
The location of the position can be one of the ANDRITZ Oy offices in Finland.
For more information, please contact Product Group Vice President Peter Clewes, peter.clewes(AT)andritz.com.
Please send your application as soon as possible, at the latest by March 23, 2018.
We will process the applications already during the application period.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1113139
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki, Kotka, Lahti, Lappeenranta, Savonlinna, Tampere, Varkaus