Siemens Healthcare Oy
Job ID: 290658
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthcare Oy is looking for a Sales Manager to strengthen the Laboratory Diagnostics and Point of Care team (LD/POC) Sales Organization in Espoo, Finland.
What are my responsibilities?
The primary function of the Sales Manager is to lead the local sales team to drive sales growth and deliver on country budget commitments – this being system placements, revenue and bottom line results.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Identify new and develop existing business opportunities, market segments and potential customers to expand market share.
- Build and sustain excellent relationships with key customers/key opinion leaders in the market.
- Defining marketing and sales strategies and execution;
- Consistently ensure that positions within the organization are occupied with personnel with the right competencies and an attitude to win.
- Work together with the person(s) responsible for CRMM in zone (region) to ensure sales processes and activities in the market are aligned to best in class level.
- Work together with the Customer Services and Enterprise Services teams to ensure successful execution of complex and multidisciplinary deals.
The essence of work is a comprehensive understanding of our customer needs.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
You are a customer and result orientated experienced sales professional, who understands genuine customer needs. You can produce efficient and innovative marketing plans and sales strategies. You have proven experience and you want to join Siemens Healthineers to develop yourself even further. You see opportunities and are able to highlight the strengths of Siemens Healthineers products in different customer fields for various customer parties. You have strong networking and teamwork skills, and are able to use the resources around you effectively. You are capable to independent work with a long-term approach. Your motto goes – “Attitude is Everything” and that can be seen in your daily work.
We expect you to have:
- In-depth knowledge of the Finnish in-vitro diagnostics market with a very good understanding of the financial and commercial side;
- Preferably education in bioscience/medical technology, or education in business management with a genuine interest into healthcare market will be taken as an advantage;
- Preferably experience of leading sales team and creating sales strategies followed by successful execution;
- Good written and verbal communication skills with problem solving capability in Finnish and in English;
- Team player capabilities with ability to develop close co-operation with colleagues both within and outside Finland;
- Convincing negotiation skills and strong experience in people leadership;
- Ability to make independent balanced decisions and to implement actions effectively;
- Ability to make persuasive and clear presentations;
- Flexibility around working hours;
- Possibility and willingness to travel for work in Finland and abroad;
- Driving license (minimum: B).
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers one of the largest medical device manufacturers and a leading company in providing medical imaging, laboratory diagnostic and healthcare IT solutions. As an innovative company Siemens Healthineers is continuously innovating and providing new products, solutions and services to the market. Siemens Healthcare Oy employs 120 people in Finland and the Baltic countries. Read more at www.healthcare.siemens.fi
We offer a challenging managerial position in an international environment with good prospects to develop your professional skills and advance your career.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application by 15.03.2018 at the latest.
Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please feel free to contact our Hiring Manager - Kestutis Paulius, Country Business Lead, LD/POC, Finland and Baltic states, +370 687 86022.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1103431
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo