We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Spare Parts Sales Manager at ABB Oy, Motors & Generators unit in Helsinki. In this role you will oversee global motors and generators spare part sales in Helsinki Global Technical Support Center.
• Overall responsibility of spare parts sales and the customer experience
• Driving implementation of the service strategy and development of service competencies
• Driving a service spirit with continuous improvement, as well as HSE, quality, and productivity
• An exciting position that offers an inside look into global industry and customers
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• B.Sc or M.Sc in a relevant field
• Experience from a relevant position in sales
• A development-minded approach and teamwork skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Experience from leading a sales team
• Experience in building a strong customer service attitude
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI67799171 by January 20, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Arsim Emra, Spare Parts Manager, tel. +358 50 332 9239, (during working days, 13:00-13:30).
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com