SALES MANAGER, RETAIL
Stanley Black & Decker
Stanley Black & Decker is looking for an ambitious and rolled up sleeved Country Sales Manager, Finland to join and be part of a very successful business driven and sales oriented Nordic organisation in a truly international and diverse company.
As Country Sales Manager you will be in a central role at increasing Stanley Black & Decker´s market share across all the Business Units.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all P&L lines to optimize the overall result and ultimately reach or overdrive the annual operating margin given in the country operating plan
- Delivering the revenue and margin within the operating plan
- Analyse the local professional segment and retail market with focus on actively mapping of opportunities on national and account level that could further support Stanley Black & Decker´s strategy and the growth of the business in Finland
- Secure national pricing and margins are at competitive level in line with operating plan
- Leading and ensuring the overall structure and planning for Sales Representatives and Key Account Managers
- Reporting to the Sales Director-Nordic
Experience and Qualifications
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of successful sales management in field of consumer, professional or industrial products. Knowledge of the local retail market is essential.
In addition, you need:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent (BA +)
- 2 years sales and national Key Account Management experience
- 3 years experience of leadership in similar role, preferably from larger international companies with consumer or industrial products
- High level knowledge of B2B and retail strategies, practices and control
- High level marketing and commercial skills
- Ability to lead your team with commitment and accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including negotiation skills
Stanley Black & Decker’s Country Sales Manager is motivated by goals and stays ahead of the curve. You have a positive attitude towards change and a driving force to win. We appreciate your hands-on way of leading your team to success and being pro-active part of Nordic organisation. You are fluent Finnish speaker, with excellent written and spoken English.
Sales Office is located at Helsinki Metropolitan area. Work requires ability to travel actively.
We look forward to hearing from you
Send your CV and application letter with salary request no later than Sunday 31st of January 2021 via our website www.mercuriurval.fi (reference DK-08031).
For additional information please contact:
Tarja Oinonen, +358 50 531 4864, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org