Sales Manager (Q-Commerce)
“Awesome work culture that supports self-learning and self-development." (Personnel survey 05/2020). At foodora we don’t care whether you come to work in a hoodie or in a collared shirt, as long as you come as yourself!
With us, you get involved with a fast-paced and ambitious work culture. For balancing effective work, we need fun: we eat lunch together as a group and instead of a coffee break, you can relax with your colleagues while playing pool (once we get back to our amazing office again!)
With us, you get tasty benefits from our brand foodora, as well as other great employee benefits that support your mental and physical wellbeing, our organization culture and positive atmosphere. We support the learning and career development of every employee. We have amazing career stories as an example of this. Is your story next?
We are now looking for a Sales Manager (Q-Commerce) to build new partnerships with retail corporate clients.
We’ve made it our mission to make our customers’ lives easier, delivering fast, easy and to your door. From flowers to groceries – we are excited to be shaping the future of delivery. We are particularly proud of pioneering quick commerce (q-commerce), the next generation of e-commerce: Q-commerce brings products to customers instantly and in small batches, whenever and wherever they need them.
In this position you will be responsible for acquiring enterprise accounts for foodora in Finland to help us connect the largest corporate customers with our delivery platform.
What you will work on:
- Establish partnerships with the largest retail partners in Finland
- Build our corporate retail sales in Finland - you will be creating your own portfolio and are responsible for maintaining and developing these accounts
- Establish relationships with relevant decision makers
- Own and develop the sales process for our retail clients
- Handle long sales cycles from start to finish
- Be responsible for developing strategy & sales for engaging enterprise accounts in Finland
- Work closely with our Commercial and Business Development teams
To be successful in this role:
- 3-5 years experience of sales and a track record of similar enterprise sales
- You are comfortable and experienced in leading partnership negotiations with large companies and C-level executives
- A motivated and ambitious attitude to create successful relationships with our future customers
- Readiness to build business cases and sales pitches independently
- An ability and willingness to create and build our sales processes
- Interest in a growth company and fast-paced environment where you get to be part of the development
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken
- Fluent in English and Finnish
What we will offer you:
- Independent role with lots of flexibility and absolutely no micromanagement
- A great working environment to use your skills and develop yourself further
- The best colleagues - it’s always fun to come to work!
- Opportunity to shape a rapidly growing industry
- Great employee benefits e.g additional medical expense insurance, sports, culture and travel benefits, delicious benefits from foodora, team events and many more
- Modern and cozy office in the heart of Pasila (next to Mall of Tripla)
Take the first step in joining the fun and send us your application! The position is full time and permanent. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.