SALES MANAGER, LUBRICANTSTotalEnergies Marketing Finland Oy
TotalEnergies Marketing Finland OY has an exciting job opening as we are looking for a key position as a Lubricant Sales Manager to Finland!
Are you motivated by selling lubricants to a complex automotive and industrial market in Finland, where you will be able to shape and develop a central role with great influence on the Finnish Lubricant market? And do you want to work in one of the Top 5 energy majors with various career opportunities? If yes, then this position at TotalEnergies Marketing Finland OY might be your match!
In this key position you will be a key part of our local sales team in Finland, developing existing clients in the industry segment and finding new business opportunities.
About the job
As Lubricant Sales Manager, you hold the responsibility of ensuring the development of a strong and sustainable position of Lubricants sales in Finland. You will be working from our local office in Vantaa with the flexibility of remote working.
You will have a close working relationship with our colleagues in Technical support, Marketing, Customer service and Logistics based in the Nordic headquarter in Copenhagen. In addition, you will work closely together with the sales managers from the other Nordic countries and with the technical support team from TotalEnergies Lubricants in Paris.
As the Lubricant Sales Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Achieve the annual sales budget. Sales is split between existing sales and new business sales via both direct sales and distributors.
- Define and implement long-term and sustainable lubricants sales strategy and roads to market in line with the overall strategy of the company.
- To ensure application of the Health, Safety, Environment & Quality policy of the Hub
- Propose and implement the price policy in line with the recommendation of the Lubricants business line from Paris.
- Identify business targets relevant to the sales force and set individual and/or collective development objectives for volumes and margins.
- Management of a team of 2 Area Sales Manager and the responsibilities that lie hereunder
- The position covers whole Finland and therefore mobility is required.
- Develop sustainable sales and profitability. This entails active inVolvement in the management of accounts, resellers and distributors, the identification of growth opportunities and active support to Company response to tenders.
- Propose specific orientations of growth opportunities regarding product mix, marketing, and sales tools, to support the development of the activity.
- Support customers through active participation in sales training and product courses. Solution sales approach where you will work closely with clients and colleagues. The job is divided into approximately 2/3 sales and 1/3 technical support.
You work as a team player and understand the importance of involving relevant talented colleagues to support you in your work. You have extensive experience within B2B, and you are an expert in long-term relationship sales. You as a person, is driven by a great entrepreneurial mindset and you see yourself as a self-starter. It is essential that you are able to work in a structured and targeted manner, while providing first-class service and simultaneously getting existing and new customers to choose TotalEnergies as their preferred partner.
To succeed in this role, the following qualifications, skills, experience, and attributes are required
- Customer orientated and a high level of sales orientation with minimum 3 years of sales experience and management with documented results
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce. Prior experience with lubricant products is a plus but similar industrial sales experience will be considered.
- Personal competencies: Sales is a fundamental part of your DNA, and you are results driven. You are an excellent communicator with the ability to communicate with people on all levels, you are self-motivated and pro-active, you have a structured way of working and you are good at planning activities according to the priorities. Further, you must be able to work under pressure.
- Finnish as mother language, fluent English – both written and oral are mandatory languages. Swedish is a bonus, but not mandatory.
- You also share the same values as us:
Safety- Respect for Each Other – Pioneer Spirit – Stand Together – Performance Minded
- Home based office or at local office in Vantaa
- Travel activity: 2-3 days a week
- Geographical preference – all of Finland where the optimum geographical area would be the triangle area between Tampere, Turku, Lahti, and Helsinki
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to influence, define and implement long-term and sustainable lubricants sales strategy and roads to market in line with the overall strategy of the company
- Access to a market with great potential
- A flexible job, where you have the possibility to structure your workday
- To become a part of an international company that is one of the Top 5 energy majors with various career opportunities
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact Kari Lilja at Target Headhunting Oy via e-mail: email@example.com or phone; 0400 311 675. Please send your CV and cover letter in English latest by September 4th via the link: https://targetheadhunting.rekrytointi.com/paikat/index.php?jid=553&key=&o=A_RJ&rspvt=mqp1w0vzm00ggswwkocc4go4gsk8wkg