We’re looking for an inspired, independent and target-driven Sales Manager to our institutional sales team in Helsinki.
As a Sales Manager, you’ll identify and pursue business opportunities to support our rapid international growth, as well as innovate new ways for us to achieve and exceed our goals.
Does this sound interesting? Read on.
As a Sales Manager at Nightingale you'll:
- Be responsible for institutional customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
- Actively seek new sales opportunities and turn them into long-term, trusting customer relationships with research universities and institutions globally.
- Foster customer relationships from lead to contract phase and beyond: making sales proposals, negotiating with customers and sealing the deals.
- Gather market, customer and competitor insights to support our R&D in creating interesting and competitive products for our customers.
What we're looking for:
- An ambitious person with an entrepreneurial streak
- Solid business to business or business to institutions background, with knowledge of several of the following fields: applicable technology or service areas, public procurement and funding mechanisms, contract negotiations, standard product/service sales.
- A hands-on salesperson: you know your customers, can simplify your key messages, speak fluently about your funnel and case probabilities, tackle order book and revenue into estimates and understand that in negotiations you must both give and take.
- A person who understands that to achieve results, you need to have a creative attitude when it comes to finding new sales opportunities and that you need to be close to customers whose loyalty you have already earned.
- A people person who likes to think outside of the box and does what it takes to reach and exceed goals.
- Good written and oral communication skills in Finnish and English, other languages are a big plus!
- As our customers are global, we expect you to be ready to travel.
What we offer:
- Meaningful, pioneering work that offers you the opportunity to constantly develop your skills.
- A unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team of scientists, business professionals, developers, designers and biotech business experts.
- A flexible and informal working environment with both professional office capabilities as well as remote working possibilities.
- An industry competitive salary.
- Premium health insurance on top of the mandatory occupational health package.
- Full fringe benefits for health and well-being incl. massage, commuting, sports and culture.
- An in-house chef and cafe that serves a warm lunch every day.
- Team get-togethers.
- Interest clubs from running to music (we have an in-house band!)
This is a full-time position based in Helsinki. After the onboarding phase, remote work is possible in this position.
Your next steps:
Step 1: Follow the link below and fill in your information along with your CV and a cover letter before Dec 19th, 2021.
Step 2: For a qualified candidate: Have a quick chat over the phone with Sanna Kröger, our recruitment consultant from Mercuri Urval.
Step 3: Meet our COO Satu Saksman and Head of People Elina Käsnänen via Teams.
Step 4: Meet Satu and Elina at Nightingale’s Helsinki office.
Step 5: Meet with Mercuri Urval assessment consultant.
Step 6: Meet our CEO Teemu Suna for the final interview.
The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
Want to know more?
In case you have questions, feel free to phone Sanna Kröger +358405061856 during Dec 9th 12-16 or Dec 13th 9-11. Please apply by December 19th, 2021.