ANDRITZ Oy is one of the leading global suppliers of systems, equipment and services for the pulp and paper industry - including wood processing, fiber processing, chemical recovery, stock preparation - as well as for biomass boilers, biomass pelleting plants, and gasifiers for energy production. ANDRITZ Oy, headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, has product “centers of excellence” located in Lahti, Kotka, Savonlinna, Tampere, and Varkaus. ANDRITZ Oy has more than 1,000 highly qualified employees. The company is a part of the international Austrian technology group ANDRITZ AG.
We are recruiting Sales Manager for our client ANDRITZ Oy to their Fiberline Service product group. The location of this position will be ANDRITZ office in Kotka or Savonlinna. Other locations can be discussed. As a Sales Manager you will be trained to be technically capable to convince our customers about the advantages of ANDRITZ products (washer modernizations/rebuilds).
- sales driven mindset and willingness to communicate with other groups in different countries and divisions,
- technical MSc or BSc degree with good understanding of sales and commercial aspects,
- experience in Pulp & Paper industry or machine workshops would be preferred,
- willingness to travel,
- willingness take ownership of his/her products and develop the business and
- fluent verbal and written Finnish and English are must.
We are looking for an open person with good interaction skills. This candidate should be spontaneous and capable to work independently as well as in groups.
- actively approach the customers, promoting ANDRITZ products (washer modernizations/rebuilds).
- create customer relationships,
- create action plans together with our regional sales representatives on how to cover the markets,
- create marketing strategies and materials together with the marketing and product management teams,
- do the pricing and quotations for the sales projects,
- actively participate in R&D to develop better product,
- follow up the quotations, participate in the negotiations finalizing the sales and
- transfer the sales to project team.
In this new and challenging role, you will face challenges and get an opportunity to develop yourself. We are offering you a change to work with a professional team in an international working environment. You will get technical training in ANDRITZ product center.
The recruitment is executed in co-operation with Adecco Finland Oy. More information and enquiries will be available from Adecco:
HR Consultant Sami Mentula, +358 40 3582035, email@example.com
Apply now, but on 17th of June the latest at www.adecco.fi/tyopaikat.
Please attach your CV and application as well as your salary wish.
Asiakkaan tehtävänimike: Sales Manager
Yhteyshenkilö: Sami Mentula