SALES MANAGER (B2B)
Dear Lucy Oy
We are looking for you with profound interest in how companies are managed and success measured and communicated from board to people. We are looking for you who wants to help companies do business smart with the support of visionary cloud services.
We offer you a privileged spot to meet smart C-level people presenting various businesses, have sharp chats and learn everyday. We offer you the absolute wow effect cloud service to solve the customer specific requirement with and lead the business transformation from traditional reporting to futuristic, transparent, real-time communication available for all with a touch of a finger.
ALONG WITH YOUR BONAFIDE AND BRIGHT CHARACTER, WE'D LIKE TO SEE
- A suitable degree
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience, preferably in the field of B2B sales, software sales, management consulting or professional services
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically and creatively with good problem solving skills
- Comfort in working with both a team and individually
- A customer focused, high energy attitude, winning spirit and self-motivation
- Fluent communication and presentation skills in Finnish and English
- High comfort level with software programs
- An outgoing and committed personality, professionalism with customers and a drive for achieving sales results
COMPANY & TEAM
We at Dear Lucy change the way companies are ran. We destroy the traditional hand-made reports from boards to people. We give companies real-time access to their business data, goals and forecasts. We do this by automating the collection of business data from various data sources and calculations of business KPI’s and by building exquisite dashboard entities. We help companies do business smart.
We are now a savvy, joyful and genuine team of 8. We are dependent on high performance on personal level, but work strongly as a team. We love our charming office by the sea & our weekly morning jogs.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Please email your resume and cover letter with salary expectation by Thursday, May 3 rd to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position that you are applying for. For more information about the position and responsibilities you can call us +358 (0)40 553 7097 on 15th of March between 8-10 or 20th of March between 15-17. The position will be filled once the right super person shows up.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1112673
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Sähköposti: Lähetä sähköpostia
- Sijainti: Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Kauniainen