Sales Manager, After Sales
Marioff Corporation Oy
We are looking for an Aftersales Sales Manager to strengthen our Marine Sales Team. Join us to our mission to protect people, property and business continuity!
As a SALES MANAGER, AFTER SALES you will be responsible for growing Marioff life cycle services business. You are responsible for promoting BluEdge service portfolio to our customers in Marine segments globally including HI-FOG® system modernizations and upgrades, service contracts and preventive maintenance service projects. Your main task is to bring new customers to our BluEdge service platform and further develop relationships with our customers consisting of ship operators and management companies.
As an ideal candidate you have a solid track record in sales, customer-centric sales approach and background in marine industry enabling to understand customer needs and business. You will work together with after sales, sales support, project management and field operations teams to find optimal and competitive life cycle service solutions exceeding customer expectations. In order to succeed you have to be motivated and committed to grow our life cycle business and enjoy working in an international business environment.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Bring new aftermarket customers to our BluEdge service portfolio
- Develop and increase life cycle service sales
- Increase upgrade, retrofit and refit sales
- Find and develop new life cycle business opportunities
- Promote BluEdge service platform to ship owners and management companies
We expect you to have:
- Work experience in Marine industry
- At least three years of sales or project management experience in international environment
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Effective negotiation, communication, and teamwork skills
- Willingness to travel
- Sales and customer-centric attitude
- Good technical knowledge and motivation to learn and develop your skills
- M.Sc. or bachelor’s degree in engineering or economics, or other suitable background
We are also glad if you:
- Have Finnish or other language skills
We offer you a dynamic and international work environment in a company with high technology products, a strong growth strategy and people who are passionate about fire safety. The position is located at Marioff Corporation headquarters in Plaza Business Park HALO, Vantaa.
Any questions? Please contact:
Sales Director, Marine Sales
+358 50 381 3412
Please, call preferably Tue 29 or Wed 30 September 14:00 – 16:00
Interested to join our journey? Please send your application and CV right away or by October 5th, 2020 at latest. Please include your salary request.
Please note that the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.