Sales Logistic Manager
Marioff Corporation Oy
Marioff is looking for a Sales Logistic Manager to take over the responsibility of sales logistics activities in Marioff Operations. You will be leading a team of logistic professionals and be part of Marioff Operations’ Management Team. Your main targets are to ensure high customer satisfaction and on time delivery through cost effective and safe logistic setup. You are working closely with our customers in Marioff Business Units, with Engineering and within Operations with purchase, production and material logistics teams. Externally you work with logistic service providers and with Carrier Corporation logistic team. You will be located in our Kerava facility but also work in our headquarters in Vantaa.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Ensuring safe work environment for your team
- Order management and shipping processes
- Invoicing process (domestic & export) including the transportation arrangements
- Material management for finished goods warehouse (inbound, outbound)
- Customer communication
To be successful in the role you:
- have a Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in logistics or business.
- have min 10 years work experience in logistics and in export environment
- have a few years of experience in management roles
- have change management skills
- have strong communication skills
- are fluent in Finnish and English, both spoken and written
We offer you a dynamic and international work environment in a company with high technology products, a strong growth strategy and people who are passionate about fire safety. You will joint our lean journey in Operations with strong focus on safety and continuous improvement. At Marioff we value diversity in all its forms and we believe that it is our excellent, highly skilled people who make success, competitive excellence and innovation happen.
Any questions? Please contact:
Tel. +358 50 5639081
Preferred call times 17.2.2020 between 14-15 or 21.2.2020 between 15-16
Interested to join our journey? Please submit your application with CV by 1st of March 2020 by clicking Apply.
Please note that the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.