Do you want to be part of a unique digital healthcare journey surrounded by passionate colleagues? We are looking for a hungry and entrepreneur minded Sales Growth Builder to create and drive for our sales process to join our energetic team!
Sales Growth Builder for BeeHealthy
We are on a mission to make healthcare smarter for all – healthcare providers and patients. Healthcare that is more efficient, more impactful, and more affordable. Easier, faster and more accessible. The future of healthcare is in combining the digital and physical world, and empowering people to better control their health in an active and preventive manner. We know how to make it happen, but we need the brightest minds to help us succeed in our growth story.
As a subsidiary of Mehiläinen, the leading private healthcare company in Finland, BeeHealthy draws on 110+ years of experience in healthcare and 20+ years of experience in developing digital services and software inhouse. BeeHealthy has just started its journey and is in a strong growth mode. We share over 50 developers with Mehiläinen and build on a modern tech infrastructure to serve customers around the world.
As we are now growing our dynamic team, we need your help to achieve our next goals within international sales clients. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about sales. A team player with self-driven initiative to actively and directly contributing to company high growth. This position is focused on new business development and you will be responsible for representing our Saas-based integration solution to potential clients mainly from international point of view. We appreciate if you understand the digital healthcare business as an solution service.
Currently we are around around 80 dedicated BeeHealthy professionals in Finland, Germany and Sweden but in a couple of years we should be hundreds across multiple countries. This is truly your chance to build a SaaS sales operation for the next chapter of Mehiläinen.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Actively prospecting and creating a network
• Achieving monthly/quarterly sales and growth targets
• Be responsible for sales analytics and reporting of sales performance
• Work closely with the product team to articulate product development needs
• Own our sales manual and other supporting materials such as pitch decks
• Be a key part of a high-performing fast growing team
• Develop and put in place sales processes, analytics, and measures to scale the (international) sales organization
• Develop and manage sales processes for large clients within healthcare
• Deliver high win-rates and healthy sales pipeline metrics
• Ensuring high customer satisfaction
What we offer:
• A key role in being a part of building Mehiläinen's internationalization in a start up-like environment but with a solid financial backing
• Opportunity to be part of driving the digital age of healthcare
• Possibility to expand your role both geographically and in scope of responsibilities as the business grows
• Strong and supportive team to help you succeed in your role
• An employer who invests in digital services and wellbeing of its employees
• Office at the city center of Helsinki, but remote work arrangements can also be made
What we wish from you:
• Experienced Sales Executive – 3-5+ years’ experience operating in a sales position that involved the selling of SaaS or Software solutions for mid-to-large size customers
• Individuals with a proven strong sales record across
• Experience from working in companies with international operations. We highly value any experience from selling abroad
• Proven track record of successful solution sales for CxO level decision makers
• Ability to work independently and take an ownership your own role and analytical approach
• Experience in a high growth environment and growth mindset
• Passion for improving healthcare systems around the world
• Good communication skills in Finnish and English and stakeholder management
You are sure to succeed in this position if you have the experience required and you are a responsible team player. First and foremost, we are looking for someone with a great attitude: we work with important themes with a can-do approach as well as good humor, and we enjoy our work.
Submit your application, CV and links to any work samples in our recruitment system or contact us directly. We look forward to hear from you and your skills, so please provide your application with CV and salary request by Sun 18.4.2021.
We are happy to answer any questions you might have! Please contact our Talent Acquisition Lead Minna Koivukangas on Wed 7th and Fri 9th April between 14-16 hrs (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358406357021).