SALES EXECUTIVE FINLAND
Unifaun's Enterprise Specialist Sales division is a vital part of the company's sales organisation and international growth ambition. It is responsible for helping new large enterprise customers identify and define their Transport Management needs.
Do you want to take on a new interesting challenge in 2020? Take the opportunity to grow professionally and personally within a growing business while making an impact on the future of transportation solutions.
As a Sales Executive in Finland you will be responsible for positioning and selling Unifaun’s cloud Transport Management System. Your main focus will be the Finnish market, but your geographical reach will grow internationally while expanding your customer accounts.
- Identify the customer needs by understanding each customers' strategic growth plans, supply chain strategy and competitive landscape
- Together with pre-sales, verify the customers technical requirements
- Act as trusted adviser by establishing strong senior management relationships based on your ability to acknowledge the customer requirements and connect them to Unifaun’s capabilities
- Build and maintain relations with other Unifaun functions, such as marketing, product management and implementation team
- Update the CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information
Experience and Qualifications
We are looking for you who have:
- 5-years experience in sales of large complex business software / IT solutions
- A go-getter mentality with experience from working the full cycle of complex sales and presenting to C-level
- A proven track record of achieving set sales quotas
- Experience from driving and coordinating RFI/RFP/RFQ:s
- A strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
And for you who are:
- A team player who also can work independently
- Structured, organised and determined
- Fluent in Finnish and English (it is a plus if you speak Swedish but not a must)
If you have experience from software sales (preferably SaaS), the transport/logistics/supply chain functions/industry it is a plus. A Bachelor’s degree or higher is strongly preferred.
The position requires travel.
We look forward to hearing from you
Please send your resume no later than 12th of February via www.mercuriurval.fi with reference FI-14952. For additional information please contact Joonas Peuhkuri, +358 40 352 1171 or via e-mail email@example.com.