Sales Engineer/Manager, Pulp and Paper
We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer/Manager at ABB Oy, Process Industries Business Line. This position is based in our Helsinki office (Tampere or Varkaus is also a possibility). We will offer you a front-end position in ABB Ability™ sales, deep-dive into industrial digitalization and a possibility to work with Pulp & Paper customers globally supported by a dedicated and motivated team and network of account managers. ABB Ability™ is our Industrial 4.0 concept where you have now possibility to bring your experience and commitment to contribute to the global digital growth.
This is a challenging position in an international working environment where you have the opportunity for personal development and further grow your career.
Your areas of responsibilities
• actively manage ABB Ability™ MES sales globally for Pulp and Paper customers
• support ABB Ability™ Data Management sales in the Nordic Countries
• other marketing and sales support activities globally
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in pulp and paper, IT, automation, industrial economics, or similar
• Experience in working with customers top management (CEO, CFO, CIO)
• Experience and understanding of industrial IT and automation
• Experience from sales, investment projects or product management from Pulp and Paper environment
• Understanding Pulp & Paper (or similar industry) business in strategic level
• Understanding of changes in Pulp & Paper market and what drivers there are
• Capability of drawing conclusions from complex issues & finding new solutions to improve customer profitability
A natural “hunter”
On a more personal level, you are able to work in an environment where you have to understand the bigger picture and interact with several different functions. You have a strong hunger for sales. You are dedicated to creating impact, and you do what it takes to get the job done. You are capable of understanding management level issues, and you possess a strategic and analytical way of thinking. You have excellent communication and presentation skills and networking comes naturally to you. Furthermore, you are able to motivate, coach and share the knowledge within organization. Finally, you are fluent in both written and spoken English. Any other languages, such as Finnish, Spanish or German is seen as an advantage.
Interested in joining our team in this role? Then please apply for the position with the job ID FI68369784 by May 22, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
For more information about this role, please contact Mikko Jalava, Sales Director, at + 358 50 332 5031.