ANDRITZ Fiber & Drying Line Service -division is looking for a Sales Engineer for Cook & Fiber- product group.
As sales engineer you will have an overall responsibility of sales projects designated to you. You will work in close cooperation with the sales and project organizations within the division. As a sales engineer you will be trained to be technically capable to convince our customers about the advantages of ANDRITZ products.
The location of the position is preferably in Savonlinna, but can be any ANDRITZ Oy location in Finland.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in relevant technology
• technical background, preferably process oriented and willingness to develop own expertise
• knowledge of Pulp & Paper industry in advantage
• experience in sales & quotation
• excellent ability to network, create and maintain customer relations
• willingness to travel both domestic and abroad
• good skills of written and spoken Finnish and English is required, other language skills are an advantage.
For more information, please contact Manager, Sales and Estimation, PKF Cook&Fiber, Mr. Janne Leinonen +358 50 322 0500.
Please submit your application by 30th of June, 2022.