We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer at ABB Oy, Domestic Sales unit in Helsinki. You will be working with customer contacts in a dynamic sales environment. In this position, you will provide support for both customers and our own front end sales.
• Providing technical support for Finnish customers
• Providing sales support for front end sales
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• An opportunity to become a top expert in industrial applications and solutions
• An opportunity to work and develop your sales skills in a market-leading sales organization
• An opportunity to further your career in a global corporation
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical or other relevant field of engineering
• Interest in becoming a technical expert in industrial applications and solutions
• A sales-oriented mindset and high customer focus
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish, and good skills in English
Ideally, you have
• Experience in technical sales
• Experience of drives and electric motors
• A few years’ working experience, but this is also a great opportunity for a newly graduated engineer
• A good knowledge of MS Office tools
• Good Swedish language skills
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI67278594 by November 25, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Kimmo Kalaja, +358 50 332 9357.
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com