We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Sales Engineer at ABB Motors & Generators, Global Technical Support Center in Helsinki. You will be supporting the local sales organization and customers in determining most technically appropriate and cost effective solutions. In this position, problem solving skills and customer service proficiency are an advantage.
• Preparing technical/commercial offers based on customer specification requirements
• Coordinating with vendors and sales team to arrive at optimum cost for ABB offering
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• A great team environment
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in mechanical or electrical engineering
• A few years of relevant work experience
• The ability to work in multinational environment
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Experience in creating technical content for project offers
• Experience in the design of renewable energy systems
• Know-how on designing solar photovoltaic plants
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI64578596 by April 20th, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Arsim Emra, on the phone on April 11th, at 13.00 - 15.00, tel. +358 50 33 29239 or on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees of whom around 5,300 in Finland. www.abb.com