Sales Engineer, Pro-active sales - Summer Trainee
Marioff Corporation Oy
We are looking for a Summer Trainee, Sales Engineer- Pro-active sales to strengthen our Marine & Offshore Team. As a Sales Engineer you will be responsible for pro-active promotion of our service offerings to our global customers. Main way of contacting is by e-mail, but you are not afraid of picking up the phone either. You will have a group of professionals around you to support you and together you’ll tackle any obstacles that comes around. The position is located in our modern and functional office premises in Vantaa.
The duration of the summer trainee period is 3-4 months and the ideal start would be in May 2020.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Pro-active contacting customers to promote our services
- Keep CRM and Information Management systems up to date
To be successful in the role you:
- are a Bachelor or Master student in Economics / Business Administration / Engineering. Recently graduated candidates will be considered for this role also
- are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- are proficient in MS Office tools
- have a positive attitude and are eager to learn
- are detail-oriented and forward-looking
- have the ability to work systematically with multiple tasks under tight deadlines
We also value:
- Marine & Offshore business experience
- Finnish and other language skills
- Experience in international B2B atmosphere
We offer you a dynamic and international work environment in a company with high technology products, a strong growth strategy and people who are passionate about fire safety. At Marioff we value diversity in all its forms and we believe that it is our excellent, highly skilled people who make success, competitive excellence and innovation happen.
We are also participating “Vastuullinen kesäduuni” campaign and we are committed to the six main principles: good candidate experience, meaningful work, induction and guidance, fairness and equality, reasonable salary and a written contract and certificate of employment.
Manager, Sales Support
Tel. 010 6880 366
Preferred call times Wednesdays from 13.00 to 14.00.
Interested to join our journey? Please send your application and CV with salary request by February 16th, 2020. We are screening applications regularly and the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.