Sales Engineer, Burner Solutions
ANDRITZ Oy is looking for a Sales Engineer to strengthen our global team in A-Recovery+ capital project sales. You will be responsible for burner system design and dimensioning that enable successful sales of new burner solutions to our customers. You will have a core role in the sales team by defining the winning technical concept, preparing technical documentation to quotations and participating in pricing. You will also participate in customer and sub-supplier negotiations – both technical and commercial. All in close co-operation with other ANDRITZ teams in Finland and abroad. Depending on your personal interest you will have the possibility to develop yourself into a burner dimensioning specialist or sales professional.
A-Recovery+ is part of ANDRITZ Recovery and Power Division (KRP). A-Recovery+ improves the resource efficiency of pulp mill by reusing, recycling and refining different side streams originating from the chemical recovery cycle. The current A-Recovery+ products are: methanol purification, sulfuric acid production out of non-condensable gases (NCG), NCG systems, lignin recovery, and burner solutions. The burner solutions consists on wide-range of industrial burners for Recovery Boilers, Power Boilers, biomass combustion and incineration of a variety of waste gas streams (such as NCG) with the highest environmental standards.
The location of the job is prefably an ANDRITZ Oy office in Vantaa, Helsinki, Varkaus or Kotka.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Understand our customer´s business and business requirements
- Prepare winning concepts and quotations together with other teams
- Perform burner dimensioning using in house dimensioning tools
- Prepare technical documentation to quotations
- Participate in technical and commercial negotiations
- Participate in internal review meetings
- Contribute to development of A-Recovery+ sales and team
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- Genuine interest in Recovery and Power Boiler processes, design and data; particularly in Burner Solutions
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree from a relevant area
- Minimum two years´ experience in process industry and/or burner or boiler engineering
- Understanding of pulp mill processes. Recovery and Power Boiler experience is a benefit.
- Customer-oriented and pro-active mindset
- Good team working skills
- Good skills in English, both spoken and written
- Possibility to travel both domestic and abroad
In this role we offer you:
- A position with high level of flexibility and independence
- International working environment in a globally leading technology company
- A possibility to develop and improve our solutions and way of working
- Personal development opportunities
For further information about the position please contact Kari Liukko, Global Sales Director, Recovery Boiler, by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by April 20th, 2021.
Työnantajana ANDRITZ Oy tarjoaa sinulle vaihtelevia haasteita, mahdollisuuden vaikuttaa omaan työhösi ja kehittyä oman alasi huippuosaajaksi alansa johtavassa globaalisti toimivassa teknologiayrityksessä. ANDRITZilla pääset työskentelemään toisiaan tukevien kollegoiden kanssa, hyvässä yhteishengessä. Ota suunta kohti oman menestystarinasi rakentamista ja liity joukkoomme!