Sales Engineer, A-Recovery+
ANDRITZ Oy is looking for a Sales Engineer to strengthen our global team in A-Recovery+ capital project sales. You will be responsible for dimensioning of A-Recovery+ processes and equipment to result in best value for our customers. As part of your role you will have a core role in the sales team by defining and finding the winning technical solution for customer needs, preparing technical documentation to quotations and participate in pricing. You will also participate in customer and sub-supplier negotiations – both technical and commercial. All in close co-operation with other ANDRITZ teams in Finland and abroad. We want to win together.
A-Recovery+ is part of ANDRITZ Recovery and Power Division (KRP). A-Recovery+ improves the resource efficiency of pulp mill by reusing, recycling and refining different side streams originating from the chemical recovery cycle. The current A-Recovery+ products are: methanol purification, sulfuric acid production out of non-condensable gases (NCG), NCG systems, lignin recovery, and burner solutions.
The location of the job is prefably an ANDRITZ Oy office in Helsinki, Varkaus or Kotka. Other ANDRITZ locations outside Finland can be considered as an option.
Your main responsibilities are as follows:
- Understand our customer´s business and business requirements
- Prepare winning concepts and quotations together with other teams
- Dimensioning of A-Recovery+ processes
- Prepare technical documentation to quotations
- Participate in technical and commercial negotiations
- Participate in internal review meetings
- Contribute to development of A-Recovery+ sales and team
To succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- Passion to shape the world with sustainable and innovative technologies
- Master’s degree from a relevant area
- Understanding of pulp mill processes or experience from chemical/petrochemical industries
- Customer-oriented and pro-active mindset
- Good team working skills
- Good skills in English, both spoken and written
- Possibility to travel both domestic and abroad
In this role we offer you:
- A position with high level of flexibility and independence
- International working environment in a globally leading technology company
- A possibility to develop and improve our solutions and way of working
- Personal development opportunities
For further information about the position please contact Kari Liukko, Global Sales Director, Recovery Boiler, by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply by April 20th, 2021.
Työnantajana ANDRITZ Oy tarjoaa sinulle vaihtelevia haasteita, mahdollisuuden vaikuttaa omaan työhösi ja kehittyä oman alasi huippuosaajaksi alansa johtavassa globaalisti toimivassa teknologiayrityksessä. ANDRITZilla pääset työskentelemään toisiaan tukevien kollegoiden kanssa, hyvässä yhteishengessä. Ota suunta kohti oman menestystarinasi rakentamista ja liity joukkoomme!