Sales Development Specialist
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a Sales Development Specialist at ABB Oy, Drives business line in Helsinki. In this position, you will support sales processes and act as a sales tools representative.
- Being member of a cross-functional team to develop and maintain sales tools and systems starting from opportunity management to quotation management all the way to order management.
- Job will include business unit process owner responsibilities to manage development on specific process areas.
- Close cooperation with our global sales office network.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A B.Sc. in industrial engineering, commercial, IT or equivalent.
- A few years’ work experience.
- Understanding of sales processes both in terms of IT requirements and the operational point of view, ideally from working experience.
- Project leadership skills and good interpersonal skills with people at different levels of the organization.
- Collaborative team player.
- Comfortable using written and spoken English and Finnish as working languages.
- Ideally, you have good skills in SAP ERP SD module. Knowledge from other modules is a bonus.
- Experience from international business is an advantage.
- Advanced skills with Excel and other office tools are required.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
We offer a challenging role with an excellent viewpoint to growing business area. You will have possibility to influence how the order-delivery process is developed in the future and the chance to work with a dynamic team of likeminded development-oriented people.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI72460020 by December 15, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Mr. Ere Jääskeläinen, tel. +358 50 332 2231.