We not only have ambitious goals but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: For us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world, or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Sales Development Specialist at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. You will be a member of a cross-functional team developing and maintaining sales tools and systems with focus on configure, price and order management. In this position, you will have business unit process owner responsibilities to manage development in specific process areas.
• Member of a cross-functional team developing and maintaining sales tools and systems. Your role is to represent product groups’ needs in the global development of common sales process from lead to quote and developing these processes.
• Working in close cooperation with marketing and sales process and tool specialists of business unit, division and group
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• The possibility to influence how the order-delivery process develops in the future
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc.in industrial engineering and management, IT or equivalent
• A few years’ experience in a relevant field
• A basic understanding of IT interfaces
• An understanding of production processes both in terms of IT requirements and the operational point of view
• Project leadership skills and good interpersonal skills
• A positive attitude
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Good skills in SAP’s ERP, SD and/or WM modules
• Knowledge of Salesforce
• Experience of international business
• Advanced skills with Excel and other office tools
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI65617063 by September 27, 2018 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, contact Ere Jääskeläinen, tel. +358 50 332 2231.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com