Sales Development Representatives
We are looking for three dedicated Sales Development Representatives (SDR’s) to join our Sales Development team.
This is an entry-level position at the top of our sales funnel, so you’ll have a great opportunity to develop and advance your career in sales development and sales. The Sales Development team is responsible for acquiring potential new customers and nurturing new deals with existing customers. You will work in tight collaboration with our marketing and sales teams under the Product Leaders of digital and smart solutions. You’ll help us solve real-world problems and improve buildings efficiency. With us you will grow to be a recognizable force in sales development. You will have great opportunities to grow to more senior roles as you gain experience.
Your main responsibilities
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for Digital and Smart technologies.
- Learn how the sales funnel works from the ground up and build the foundation for your career in sales.
- Work with your Product Leaders to identify ongoing strategic targets.
- Demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other social mediums.
- Diligently utilise our marketing automation and CRM systems to stay current on leads and follow-ups.
- Become an expert in digital sales and guide sales managers in digital sales process.
- Increase digital business in buildings.
Suitable candidates for these positions have
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research.
- Subscription economics knowledge is preferred.
- Applicable higher education degree preferred.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Finnish and English along with excellent listening skills.
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly.
You will be based at the Caverion headquarter located in Vantaa, Finland.
For more information about the position, please contact one of our product leaders Jukka Hellman, or Eetu Kirsi, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call +358 50 403 2091 (Eetu), or +358 40 849 6081 (Jukka).
Please send your cover letter and CV by May 30thh, 2021 by clicking the Apply link. We review incoming applications as they arrive.
For more information about Caverion as an employer, please visit www.caverion.com/careers