Do you want to work in an international company that values joy at work? Are you determined to start a new career or you willing to learn more in B2B-sales? Did we hear a yes? If so, read more below!What are we looking for?
We are growing our headcount continuously and are eager to grow even more. We have been quite diligent the past year and recruited many new people under our roof, and it’s time to get some new faces to join us again. We are recruiting more motivated and result-oriented Swedish-speakers for the role of Sales Development Representative (SDR) for our sales team in Helsinki. The position is full-time and permanent, and the start date is in September/October 2021 or according to contract.What is SDR-role all about?
As Sales Development Representative, you will work with Clevry’s Swedish sales team and your focus will be on the sales of Clevry’s recruitment and services in Sweden. Your main task is to work at the heart of our growth goals, enabling new customer encounters. We will offer you guidance and support your development to become an expert in our services. You will initially work at our office in Kamppi, but partial remote work is okay after the onboarding period.
You will notice how your effort at the beginning of the sales process will enhance into sales results. Work is divided between prospecting for new potential customers, building a network and booking meetings both with new and existing customers by contacting key people in different organisations. Through your work, you will gain an insight into many different companies and industries as well as a deeper understanding of how they are structured. Furthermore, you will gain knowledge in how the recruitment industry works and in how we work to provide customers with quality and accurate processes.We want you as you are!
The most important thing for us is your personality and attitude. We trust that you like to communicate with people and are comfortable in picking up the phone and creating contact with new companies. As a person, we see that you are fearless, curious and have a strong will to achieve set goals. Behind you is a team of committed colleagues that support your work and will celebrate your success!Your main tasks as Sales Development Representative are
What are we looking for in our new colleague?
- Contact both new and existing customers mainly in Sweden via email and phone
- Book meetings with customer companies’ representatives
- Discover new sales opportunities; you are responsible for acquiring new customers
- Offer first-class communication to our clients
What we promise to our new colleague?
- We hope that your Swedish-speaking skills are in a level where you can succeed communicating with our Swedish customers effortlessly
- Your good English-speaking skills will be used in the office, since it’s our organisation’s common language
- We believe that all work experience is valuable in a sales role and wish to have a colleague that has a great work ethic as we do
- Great interaction skills and courage to make calls to our customers in different fields and determination to work towards long-term goals and eagerness for quality sales work
- Also we wish for a mindset suitable for growth company; drive, innovation, and the ability to live in change are something that combines us strongly
- A central role in the heart of B2B-sales and field of business that is greatly meaningful
- An international workplace that believes in talent and soft skills plus strives to continuously develop even better processes and working skills
- Competitive benefits (e.g. Citybike, Edenred lunchcard, flexible working hours and loads of fun activities together)
- Comprehensive orientation, and support from supervisors
- Further career opportunities in sales (e.g., Account Manager, Team Manager roles)
- Ambitious group of people from different backgrounds that values Joy at work, healthy working culture, good home & work life balance + amazing karaoke skills
If you recognize yourself from above, apply at the latest on 26.9.2021. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates immediately. Please add your CV or LinkedIn profile and cover letter in English.
For further information, please contact Riikka Ketola, firstname.lastname@example.org
, (+358401902899). Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily. When applying to us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves two interviews with Clevry, so we will get to know each other even better.Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry, we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate! Want to know more? Click here to know us even better!