We are looking for a motivated and result-oriented native level Swedish-speaker for the role of Sales Development Representative for our sales team based in Helsinki. The position is full-time and permanent, and the start date is in May 2021 or according to contract.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will work with Clevry’s Swedish sales team and your focus will be on the sales of Clevry’s service solutions mainly in Sweden. Your main task is to work at the heart of our growth goals, enabling new customer encounters. We will offer you guidance and we will support your development to become an expert in our services. You will initially work at our office in Kamppi, but partial remote work is definitely okay after the onboarding period.
This position gives you a comprehensive understanding of our growth goals, enabling new sales opportunities. In this crucial role, you will notice how your effort at the beginning of the sales process will enhance the sales results. You are also able to influence the amount of your salary and develop into a real sales professional, as we want to be a part of your growth story and increase your expertise to a whole new level. We can’t wait to witness you nailing even bigger sales over time! We hope that your mind is curious to learn more and your attitude is naturally active. We also consider it a huge advantage if you have any experience from the Swedish market or sales in general.As a Sales Development Representative you will
The Sales Development Representative we are looking for has
- Contact both new and existing customers mainly in Sweden via email and phone
- Book meetings with client companies’ representatives
- Discover new sales opportunities; you are responsible for acquiring new customers
- Offer first-class communication to our clients
What we offer at Clevry
- Native level Swedish speaking skills
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Good basic IT skills and some experience in office work, from e.g. an internship
- Great interaction skills and the courage to make calls to our fantastic clients
- Perseverance to work towards long-term goals and eagerness for quality sales work
- A mindset suitable for a growth company; drive, innovation, and the ability to live in change
- An extremely crucial role in the heart of sales
- Career opportunities in sales (e.g. Account Manager, Team Manager roles)
- An international company that believes in talent and soft skills plus strives to continuously develop even better processes and working skills
- Competitive benefits, comprehensive orientation, and immediate support from supervisors.
- An ambitious group of people from different backgrounds that values joy at work, healthy working culture and good home and work life balance
If you recognize yourself in this description, apply for the position latest on 2.5.2021. However, we urge you to act quickly – we will proceed with potential candidates immediately. Please add your CV or LinkedIn profile and cover letter in English.
For further information, please contact Christina Fagerström, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 571 3296. Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily. When applying to us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves two interviews with Clevry, so we will get to know each other even better.Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!