Nordic Beauty Import Oy
We are looking to recruit a
to NBI Nordic Beauty Import Oy customer service team located in Eteläranta, Helsinki.
We are looking for someone who is driven and engaged in their task in order to deliver great customer service.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting our sales people and some major customers across the Nordics and Europe and being their contact person to make sure they have all they need to sell the brands given to their portfolio
- Supporting the sales people at the customer interface when the products are launched at the retailer: Making sure all the product data and information is correct and customers have all the needed marketing materials online & offline
- Supporting purchase team with forecasting and campaign management
You will also be responsible for given customers daily routines with order management and logistics.
To be successful in this role, we expect:
- Some prior Customer Success, Customer Service, Inside Sales Rep. or equivalent experience
- Sales/ Business degree or equivalent industry experience
- Fluent & clear (verbal and written) communication skills in Finnish and English. Other language skills (Swedish, German, French, Spanish) are a plus.
- Strong ability to work with various types of software and not afraid of them e.g. MS Office products, ERP systems etc.
- Self-driven, motivated, and results-oriented can-do attitude - you see challenges as things that just need to be solved out in order to proceed, not as obstacles
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player attitude; we all have the same goals, we help each other out and encourage each other to succeed
- Flexibility, good prioritization & time-management skills
We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow in a dynamic, enthusiastic, and highly professional team.
Please send your application by March 7th, 2021 with your salary request. It is recommended that if you have sincere interest in applying for this position, please do so in a timely manner as we will start to review the applications and schedule Teams interviews already during the job posting process.
The position is full time and permanent. You may start in this position according to agreement. The job is primarily based at our office in Helsinki.
For further information, please contact Senior Consultant Kristiina Palmu, 040 9210 807.
Hakuaika alkaa: 19.02.2021 10:00 Hakuaika päättyy: 07.03.2021 23:59