Are you ready and looking to gain broad experience of different responsibilities in Sales Controlling and Business Partnering? Are you interested in working in the world´s largest Food and Beverage Company by being the co-pilot to our commercial organization in Finland? Then we might have the next job opportunity for you.
We are now looking for a dedicated Sales Controller for Finland based in our Finnish head office in Keilaniemi Espoo to support the commercial organization in driving profitable growth of our fantastic products. You will be part of the Nordic Sales Controlling team consisting of 12 Sales Controllers across the four countries, and report directly to the Nordic Head of Sales Controlling based in our Nordic head office in Copenhagen. The position is a parental leave substitute for a temporary period, starting preferably as soon as possible with an estimated ending in March 2022.
Your future challenges and responsibilities
You will be the co-pilot to the Country Manager and the commercial organization in the daily operations including:
- Preparation of monthly forecasting and financial presentations for sales meetings
- Involvement in business cases and support the commercial organization in decision making
- Ownership of maintaining pricing framework
- Optimizing and challenging status quo on current ways of working & processes
- Analysis and support to ensure profitable growth at the customer level, addressing vital elements in the value chain i.e. what we sell, to whom and when
- Support promotion evaluation process to maximize the return on investment on trade spend
- Ad hoc analyses
- Monthly reporting internally and to headquarters
- Actively engage with the Sales Controlling team (located in different countries) to achieve the team’s common objectives, build skills and continuously improve ways of working
Your talent and drive
It is important that you possess great business understanding, and you understand how to translate your financial viewpoints to the commercial organization. You take initiative and have a proactive approach to your tasks and get on well with everyone at all levels of the business, as you are dependent on broad co-operation with many different stakeholders.
You are pragmatic and curious by nature and search for innovative ways to add value to your customers. Furthermore, you practice what you preach and have the courage to challenge, support and speak your mind, even with those more senior. As such, you are a business partner with a determining influence on the decisions taken in the market.
Your experiences and qualifications
We are looking for candidates who have relevant experience from controlling and business partnering, preferably in FMCG from a producer or market perspective. You are experienced user of Excel, PowerPoint (advantage) and MS Office in general. Experience in SAP CRM, BW is considered as benefit.
In addition, in order to succeed in this role, you should
- have very good business acumen, embracing both internal and external factors – from internal processes to consumer behavior
- possess high analytical skills and pay attention to details
- show a high degree of result focus
- be structured and well-organized
- be a relationship builder with the courage to challenge.
Besides that, a university degree, preferably within Business Administration, Economics or Finance, is expected. It is a must that you speak and write English fluently as it is the company language. We prefer you speak and write Finnish too, as you will work closely with Finnish colleagues in local environment.
There’s more to life at Nestlé
We guarantee that you will never get bored at Nestlé. Our people enjoy a fast-paced environment and embrace challenges as opportunities to grow. Through self-motivation, determination, and enthusiasm you will have a chance to directly influence your own career and development.
We work as a dynamic team of motivated professionals who strive to excel. Moreover, our people believe in respectful collaborating, sharing ideas and having fun together every day. We share the passion to succeed and commitment to enhance people’s lives.
Would you like to know more about us?
Follow us on LinkedIn if you would like to be immediately notified of new Nestlé opportunities and our values. Follow us on Instagram if you want to know more about our company culture and see what it is like to work at Nestlé.
Is this the right job for you?
We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don't hesitate to send us your motivated application and CV in English with a salary request as soon as possible but no later than on 25th of October 2020. If you have any questions regarding the job, please don't hesitate to contact Nicolai Hansen, +45 2689 9860, on 19th of October between 12:00-13:00 (EEST) or 21st of October between 12:00-13:00 (EEST). Please note that we will only accept applications that are sent to us via our Careers site.
We look forward to hearing from you!