Sales Application Specialist Horticulture LED Solutions
As an Application Engineer LED Horticulture you will be responsible for delivering design-in support and technical related question work to external customers, global Horticulture marketing & sales organizations and product management.
You will also be responsible of preparing part of the technical product documentation and will provide input for new product developments.
In this challenging role you have an external responsibility, in ensuring that professional growers and technical partners are provided with high quality design and support throughout the whole process (from lead to aftercare).
Your activities in this area are to:
- Create project advise, electrical/mechanical and make project cost estimations
- Create light plans and calculations in Dialux
- Provide internal and external training to customers in the use of products/systems being part of the product portfolio of Horticulture LED Solutions
- Deliver technical assistance, monitoring product reliability and driving continuous improvement of product and support strategies to customers.
Secondly, you will contribute internally through:
- Participating in product development by providing input based on customer feedback and your own experiences
- Assisting in acquiring up to date overview of offerings in the market
- (Co) writing technical product documentation and installation guides.
You are part of a professional and innovative team of plant experts, technical specialists, sales and marketing building together a fast growing business. In this team you will report to the Global manager application engineering, working closely with a team of application engineers. You will interact with colleagues from sales, development, but also with customers, suppliers, and partners. Typically, in the sales phase of a new project, you work closely with a Key Account Manager and a Plant Specialist.
This position requires not only technical insight, but also good commercial feeling and personal skills. Ideally, you possess a BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Physical engineering or reached that level through experience. Furthermore:
- At least 2 years working experience, preferably in Horticulture and in technical project management
- You have a natural affinity with technology, with basic knowledge on Optics, LED technology, Electronics, Mechanics, and Thermal engineering. You are well skilled with MS Office, and have basic experience in engineering software like AutoCAD/Pro Engineer and preferably also in Dialux
- Your commercial attitude enables you to translate commercial questions/needs into technical solutions. You listen and assess before responding, thus naturally convincing to be a trustful advisor
- You are driven by providing the best possible solution to every customer need. You dare to challenge and to be challenged, and show a professional and hands-on attitude
- Given the nature of our customer base, you are proficient in Dutch and English, both oral and verbal
- Pro-active, self-starter, enthusiastic and you have a high problem solving ability.
- You are a customer minded team player
- Experience with technical assessment of projects, preferably in Horticulture
- Knowledge on climate control is a benefit as well as on lighting control systems.
We offer you the opportunity to work for the #1 lighting organization. We’ll reward you with an attractive compensation package and the chance to stretch yourself further. Show us your energy, your creativity and your sound professional judgment, and we’ll match these with educational and other opportunities within a dynamic, international setting.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, we offer you a market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Signify results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Signify shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Be a game changer. Be Signify. Apply today. If you are interested in this opportunity, please upload your resume through the Signify career site- vacancy number 273396.
As we have no closing date set we urge you to apply as soon as possible via the 'Apply' button!
Agency calls not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, full time, Eindhoven, account manager, consultant, sales.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1131946
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Ulkomaat/Alankomaat