SALES AND SOLUTIONS MANAGER
Geyser Batteries oy
Do you like to invent and make things better? Do you love to see your ideas in action? Do you believe that synergy and collaboration are the keys to success? Do you love to sell and see your strategies delivering?
“Yes”? Then join us at Geyser Batteries Oy and enjoy every minute building a sustainable future for all!
Geyser Batteries Oy is set to automate and quickly ramp up production of breakthrough, environmentally-friendly batteries capable of charging in seconds. With strong, decades-long background in R&D and manufacturing of supercapacitors, our team is determined for complete overhaul of the high-power energy storage market. By delivering unmatched balance of battery characteristics, we are set to continue pushing the boundaries of electrification and energy efficiency across wide range of industries.
We are now looking for a Product Development and Sales Manager, with sales experience in specialty battery / supercapacitor industry and/or product engineering background in electric transport / heavy-machinery, to jump-start market adoption of Geyser Batteries’ unique energy storage solutions.
You will combine your technical knowledge with your sales skills to identify opportunities that maximize synergy between Geyser Batteries’ development agenda and pressing issues faced by target industries and specific companies therein, help to define applications and manage piloting and scale up of production of our products with key customers.
Joining Geyser Batteries as one of the first employees in Finland you will start working towards your goals on your own in close cooperation with the engineering and marketing team while building up your sales team as needed. As such your leadership and teamworking skills will be crucial for everyone’s success.
Basic qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience with proven successful track record.
- Engineering degree and minimum of 3 years of experience in product engineering.
- Good knowledge of energy storage technologies and solutions landscape.
- Skilled in navigating both commercial and technical domains in unfamiliar industries.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills in technical and business contexts (fluent Swedish, German, Finnish, French and/or Russian would be a strong plus).
- Proven leadership skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure while maintaining high quality standards.
- Entrepreneurial spirit backed by strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Experience working for/in startups or rapidly expanding businesses.
- Work experience (sales) in supercapacitor industry.
The position is located on the beautiful Finnish West-coast, in the city of Vaasa, the home of unique Nordic energy technology cluster. This is also a great opportunity for a challenge-driven person interested in being a part of building a greener tomorrow. The position offers you a unique chance to be a key player in ramping up a new business with a proven product. You will also have the continuous support of the company.
We need to hire as soon as possible, so act quickly. We will conduct interviews during the application period. Send your brief CV and cover letter via the link besides this job ad by 1.4.2019. For more information, please call Barona Engineering, Kristiina Vormala +35840 837 4019.