Sales and Operations Planning Manager
Do you want to have an impact, a real impact on the business results? You are an analytical numbers person, yet you enjoy and succeed in networking and leading people? Working in global and cross functional teams is your dream? You are a growing talent – you are experienced, yet not in top of your career path?
If yes, then read further and apply for our Sales and Operations Planning Manager position.
We are looking for Sales and Operations Planning Manager who is developing and leading global sales and operations planning/integrated business planning processes across functions, business segments and Enics locations, also leading a team of analysts.
You can use your strengths and talent in this position while:
- Developing and leading the Sales and Operations Planning process, balancing demand and supply, meeting customer service level expectations and optimizing inventories and capacity utilization,
- Manage customer forecast analysis process centrally and in collaboration with Enics sites,
- Research demand drivers, review sales trends and evaluate forecast results in collaboration with the sales organization,
- Review material and manufacturing capabilities and identify supply and demand issues in collaboration with sourcing and operations organization,
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders and present proposals for decision making,
- Lead a team of analysts.
We are a global company, both big and small enough at the same time. Your input and footprint are important and noticed here. You have a real impact here by developing and implementing processes and best practices on global level. You will have the support of a global team – great and professional people working in Enics in six different countries – China, Estonia, Finland, Slovakia, Sweden and Switzerland. You have the chance to grow further together with our company and to grow both personally and professionally in our diverse, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
This position requires regular presence in our office in Vantaa, Finland.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Are you analytical and fact based in your decision making and solutions providing process?
- Are you experienced in demand planning, also in sales and operations planning/integrated business planning processes implementation?
- Have you lead teams and have good leadership, communication and presentation skills?
- Do you have excellent numerical skills and statistical forecasting experience?
- Have you strong experience with ERP/MRP systems and systems for demand planning and forecasting?
- You have been working in multicultural environment and you are able to succeed in dynamic and fast-paced work environment facing daily challenges?
- You feel comfortable and confident with working and communicating in English (both written and spoken)?
An ideal candidate would also have graduated from university with the specialty of engineering or supply chain management and have experience with RELEX system.
Is it a challenge you would like to take as your next career step? Then apply to become a member of Enics Family. Please fill our application form and send your CV (which includes your salary request). We expect you to apply by 22nd November, but we also advise not to wait for the last minute, because we are contacting appealing candidates as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to your application! If you have any questions, please don`t hesitate to contact our Vice President, Supply Chain Sakari Ylinen by email Sakari.Ylinen@enics.com.