ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and advisory, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Assistant at ABB Oy, Marine & Ports unit in Vuosaari, Helsinki. In this position, you will support the VP of Global Sales and a global sales team in their day-to-day tasks, customer contacts and sales and marketing related activities. Day-to-day tasks include e.g. coordinating weekly meetings, invoicing, opening of PO numbers, web updates and SharePoint administration. You will organize and participate in both local and international customer events. You will also support the Finland hosted global marcom (marketing communications) team by for example supporting in material production (.ppt, InDesign etc) and supporting internal communication. Tasks are versatile which requires interest and willingness to learn and develop. We’re looking for someone who is a flexible team player, has a structured mind-set and good organizational skills.
• Supporting the global sales team located in different countries
• Actively taking a part in Sales and Marketing meetings, leading and developing within own field of responsibility.
• Supporting marcom relating to both printed and web materials and internal communication
• Organizing events, customer meetings and hosting visitor groups
• Developing and maintaining CRM system, acting as Salesforce local super user
• Time management (SAP)
• An interesting and challenging job in a positive working environment
• Possibility to work in a global sales team in an expanding market
• International and dynamic working environment
• Opportunity to develop your professional skills
• A B.Sc. or other equal and relevant degree and a few years’ of work experience in Sales and Marketing related tasks
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Good knowledge of common Microsoft Office tools, including PowerPoint
• Ability to be proactive, flexible and work under pressure
• Willingness to take ownership and responsibility
• Excellent English skills. Finnish, Swedish and Norwegian language skills are considered an advantage.
Ideally, you have
• International experience from a large company or maritime industry
• Experience using SAP
• Proficiency in InDesign
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position with the job ID FI67971761 by June 17th, 2019 at www.abb.fi/uralle.
If you have questions, please contact Marcus Högblom, Vice President - Global Sales, tel. +358 50 332 1900.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com