Sales and Application specialist
Thermo Fisher Scientific Oy
Sales and Application Specialist
Based in Vantaa, Finland or Finland, remote
Do you have a background in clinical diagnostics and experience of working in a sales role? Would you like to work with products that can have a real impact on peoples’ lives?
We are currently recruiting for a Sales and Application Specialist, who builds strong relationships, has a passion for sales and knowledge of the diagnostics industry, to join our ImmunoDiagnostics (Allergy and Autoimmunity) sales team. You will work in close co-operation with the sales team and with Field service technicians and report to Sales Manager based in Finland.
The ImmunoDiagnostics Division (IDD) develops, manufactures, and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. With 1,800 employees worldwide, IDD is the global leader in in vitro allergy testing and also the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics. The allergy and autoimmunity product lines operate on a common automated instrument platform, Phadia Laboratory Systems, which supports both productivity and cost efficiencies in clinical laboratories around the world.
In this position you would support the sales in Finland and Baltics to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. You will be responsible for maintaining and developing customer accounts and managing sales and support activities in your accounts. Building strong relationships with customers in the field will be key in this role, as will executing and driving our sales strategies and plans in order to achieve sales targets.
In this role you will have a great opportunity to work in global organization, with diverse responsibilities in a changing environment. You would also have a possibility to grow in this role. You enjoy working with high technology products and have good cooperation skills but also ability to work independently in a fast pace working environment.
What will you do?
- Account management in Finland and Baltics, including application and support of our allergy and autoimmunity tests and Phadia Laboratory Systems
- Solving analytical and technical challenges
- Training our laboratory customers
- Securing renewal of agreements of existing and new customer agreements
- Propose, plan, execute, report and effectively follow up sales
- Search, suggest and follow up on new possible accounts in Baltics
What we are looking for:
- Laboratory sales experience is beneficial
- Fluent Finnish and good English skills are required
- Laboratory application work experience and knowledge of laboratory routines
- Biochemical or similar Academic Education (MSc). You could also have a Laboratory Technician background (or similar)
- Good interpersonal skills
- This position requires travelling to customers mostly in Finland and Estonia, some travelling to Lithuania and Latvia as well (approx. 100 travel days per year not all with overnight stay) and travelling to international congresses and Nordic meetings.
Please send in your application, including a cover letter and CV in English. Please apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/ . If you have any questions please call Area manager, Josefina Alander, +35850 309 0189 on Mon 18th of November between 10-11 or Fri 22nd of November between 15-16. Please send your application by 8th of December. Reference: 104338BR.
Each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. It’s not just a career, it’s a chance to realize your best – professionally and personally.
Join us and contribute to our mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer: http://jobs.thermofisher.com