Talented Sales Agent Wanted to Finnish Direct Sales Team in Helsinki
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society.
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work in the sales team of payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions through outbound calls. In our team we have great working spirit and culture – supporting one another to succeed and develop further.
You’ll be powering Direct sales team
To fit this position, potentially you already have a solid track record within sales combined with strong sense for business and a passion for new sales. But above all; you have a right personality, attitude and train for skills.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Selling payment solutions such as payment terminals, acquiring agreements and eCommerce products to small-sized businesses
- Delivering world-class outbound sales and customer experience
- Contributing to the team atmosphere with a positive, goal-orientated mindset
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist make you succeed
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets. Ambitiousness and honesty are highly valued.
Your qualifications include:
- Proven track record in B2B or B2C sales, preferably in Payments, Fintech, Telecom or Insurance – or other relevant industry
- Fluent in Finnish and English at Business level, Swedish skills highly valued
- Ability to possess new ways of working quickly
Besides that, little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who is:
- Highly goal-orientated and self-driven
- Highly active and effective
- Highly driven by negotiations
- Team player above all
- Eager to develop your professional sales skills
We will offer you:
- Modern working environment and tools
- Great team and colleagues to work with
- Strong product offering and well-known brand in the market
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- Truly international work environment
- Great growth opportunities in Nets organization
Apply now to power your career
Apply with your CV, and if you want, also with a short video clip. We’ll close down the job opening as soon as the right candidate has been found or latest 31.07.2020. If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Veera Valtola, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 44 290 9944.
You can visit www.nets.eu/careers/employees to meet more of our personalities.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.