KONE Hissit Oy
The Safety Manager works with the unit line management in order to develop and maintain safety awareness.
You drive continuous improvement of safety performance in KONE Finland and the Baltics (“the unit”). You report directly to the unit managing director and work with the unit line management in order to develop and maintain safety awareness and manage competences, resources, processes, procedures and guidelines affecting safety. The position will be located in Helsinki or one of the other larger cities in Finland.
- drive the development of a strong safety culture and focus in the unit
- ensure expertise and support to the business unit on safety matters and drive improvement of safety performance
- adapt, implement and maintain business unit safety policies in line with KONE Group’s safety policy
- monitor legal changes locally and global developments in safety matters and initiate necessary actions
- plan, document, follow up and monitor the implementation of safety processes and procedures
- define safety targets for budget and longer-term planning
- monitor the safety auditing process and regular workplace visits
- involve line management in workplace safety audits
- maintain accident and near miss incident investigation process and monitor the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions
- monitor the IIFR
- drive sharing of safety related information throughout the business unit, including investigation outcomes and best practices
- drive and support the development of safety competences of others
- work with external stakeholders (authorities, customers) in safety related matters
- manage the performance of the safety team (2 people in addition to the manager)
Skills, Education and Experience
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- recognized professional qualification in safety
- preferably 3 to 5 years’ experience and proven track record from safety
- prior strong experience in change management activities
- excellent communication and collaboration skills
- ability to influence others and engage people
- independent, collaborative and customer focused way of working
- auditing certification for ISO 45001 management system and experience of using quality development tools (e.g. fishbone, 5x why) are an asset
- fluent Finnish and English language skills
- willingness to travel in Finland and to the Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania)
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
For further information please contact Sally Ahlblad at Mercuri Urval by phone +358 207 420 531 on 6.11. between 12-13 or 11.11. between 11-12.
Please apply no later than 15th of November 2019 www.mercuriurval.fi with reference FI-14692.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1313529
- Tehtäväalue: Asennus/huolto, Kiinteistöala, Konsultointi/valmennus, Lääketeollisuus/farmasia, Johtotehtävät, Teollisuus/tuotanto, Terveydenhuolto/sosiaaliala, Kauneudenhoito/hyvinvointi, Rakennusala
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 15.11.2019
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Uusimaa, Itä-Uusimaa, Helsinki