Are you organized and self-imposed engineer and fluent in Russian? We are now looking for a Document Project Engineer to work with customs certificates and documentations for our client company in the industrial machinery sector. In this position you will be coordinating equipment certificates, declarations and customs-related technical documentation. If you have previous experience in technical documentation and exporting products to Russia, read further and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLE In this role you will work closely with the project manager and your responsibility is to gather all required documentation for customs regarding technical machines and products that will be shipped to Russia. A typical workday consists of requesting equipment certificates, declarations and customs-related dockyards documents that follow the Russias local legislation and requirements. You will collaborate with several internal and external shareholders in order to put together all required documentation and certificates for customs and therefore to succeed in this role you need to have excellent written and spoken communication skills in Russian and in English.
You are offered
* A challenging and interesting position in a global company
* Experienced and supportive team
* Responsibility in an independent and evolving role
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
* Gathering and preparing the required documentation and customs certification
* Checking the consistency in terminology (both English and Russian) and data (i.e. equipment weight) and correct the mistakes
* Contacting and collaborating with different internal and external shareholders to make sure all the required documents and certificates are delivered properly
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant academic background in engineering
* Previous experience in shipping/ customs clearance documents
* Experience in export/logistic roles in manufacturing and/or technology industries
* Good skills in MS Office tools and ability to learn to use different systems in a coordinated way (i.e. document management systems, Sharepoint, network drives)
* Fluent Russian and English skills, Finnish seen as an advantage
It will be a big advantage if you have worked in projects where products have been exported to Russia.
As a person you have:
* An organized and accurate mindset and ability to follow instructions in detail
* The ability to handle pressure and great cooperation skills
* Determination to work efficiently and self-imposed
* Excellent communication skills and courage to ask questions
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Full-time until 2022
* Location: Matinkylä, Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client company that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
OTHER INFORMATION Our client is a leading global company in the field of sustainable technologies and material processing.