Russian Speaking Accounts Payable Specialist
Lindström Group Oy
Are you looking for a job in a finance organization in a multinational company? Do you have working experience in the finance field? Awesome! Keep reading, you can't miss this great job opportunity!
To support Lindström's continued growth and a brand-new approach to finance organization, we are looking for a new shining star to work in our Centralized Accounts Payables Team as:
RUSSIAN SPEAKING ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
In this role, you will manage and review the assigned countries' Accounts Payable processes aiming at one harmonized more efficient target process, in Lindström’s Centralized Core Function located in Helsinki. You support the accurate and timely execution of postings, monitoring, and archiving of account transactions in the Accounts Payable. Lindström has centralized its finance functions to Helsinki, and in our Finance Centralized Core Function, we thrive on providing quality- and service-oriented accounting services across Lindström Business Units and subsidiaries. Your location will be in our head office in Helsinki (Kalasatama).
We offer you an interesting role in the core of finance with the opportunity to grow and develop professionally. We are a 170-year-old highly successful Finnish company operating in 24 countries. You will get a responsible role in the modern working environment and a highly innovative atmosphere. Our supportive and flexible work culture helps you succeed in your work. You will work in our head office, which is in Kalasatama, Helsinki.
- Maintenance of the master data in AP (e.g., payment-related supplier accounts)
- Review, account assignment and posting of invoice documents
- Preparation and execution of payment runs
- Posting AP operations (accruals, standing advance payments, etc.)
- Support intercompany reconciliation (automatic and manual)
- Regular contact with the people from across the operational departments
- Cooperation and interaction with employees from Accounts Receivable and General Ledger across the business
We are looking for a highly motivated, quality- and service-oriented team player with a positive ‘Can do’ attitude. You’re excited to learn new tasks and develop your existing skillset. We value a proactive approach to problem-solving, and the ability to work with attention to detail.
In Lindström Finance, we are all passionate about new technology (e.g. robotics, artificial intelligence) and developing processes. In a fast-paced and international environment, it’s needed to be flexible and able to adapt to changes. Additionally, our ideal candidate has strong analytical skills, and the capability to prioritize tasks. In this role, being fluent in both English and Russian is a must – additional languages are a plus. We hope you have the willingness for occasional travel.
To be successful in this role, you have
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree, in a relevant field, such as Finance or equivalent qualification/work experience
- Interest and capability to use different IT systems and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A minimum of 1-year experience in Finance, especially in the relevant processes
- Fluent English and Russian language skills, additional languages beneficial
- Willingness to occasional travel
This position is temporary, until the end of December 2021.
Interested? For more information, please contact Centralized Accounts Payable Team Manager, Timo Aula, +358401416996, email@example.com. You can reach Timo via phone on January 19th between 14.00-15.00 or January 21st between 15.00-16.00. Apply to the position via our online application system by January 24th at the latest. We will fill the position as soon as we have found a suitable candidate, so please be quick to send us your application!