We are currently looking for a Russian Sales Support Officer. Are you a fluent Russian speaker eager to learn more about technical sales support processes? Lamor Corporation is specializing in environmental solutions and has three major business lines: Oil spill response, water treatment and waste management. Our employees tend to enjoy Lamors company culture and are known for their long careers within the company. If this could be something for you, read further and make sure to apply soon!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Russian Sales Support you will be a part of the Global Expertise Team. Your main tasks are providing technical, commercial and administrative support to the companys Russian sales managers. You will work in a fast-paced environment in a team of six people. The team has a structured way of working, has an open communication in between peers and works in an achievement-oriented way.
You are offered
* A chance to build a career in an interesting and international company
* A comprehensive introduction and support of the team
* Extensive health care benefits
* Providing technical, commercial and administrative support to the sales managers
* Preparing quotes and technical specification sheets
* Creating sales orders and open projects in CRM
* Updating the sales pipeline and clients database in Lamor Hailer platform
* Preparing administrative documentation for tender folders
* Preparing Russian export documentation
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Relevant technical education (e.g. Mechanical or Chemical engineering)
* General commercial understanding
* Good IT-skills
* Fluent in spoken and written Russian and English
Other languages (e.g. Finnish) and previous experience in sales support and working with CRM systems are seen as an advantage.
As a person you are:
* Genuinely motivated towards learning new things and have a flexible way of working
* Truly customer- oriented
* Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Start: As soon as possible, latest in January
* Work extent: Fulltime, permanent
* Location: Porvoo
Lamor Corporation provides expertise coupled with solutions which protect the environment and our ecosystems. Aiming to clean the world, Lamor operates and spreads its influence in three business lines: oil spill response, waste management and water treatment. Lamor has its headquarter in Finland and 12 subsidiaries around the world. Lamors mission and philosophy consists of three parts: lets, clean and the world. Each part of the sentence refers to an essential element of how Lamor operates - they are highly enthusiastic for working together to make the world a better place.