RPA Developer, Planning & Control
We are now looking for a
to join our Planning & Control Development team in the Espoo headquarters.
Your part in Neste journey
You will be developing Robotic Process Automatization (RPA) solutions in the Planning & Control organization in Finance, especially management accounting and reporting related processes.
RPA Developer, Planning & Control will be involved in Neste’s RPA community and a key person in building a RPA Hub.
In your role, you will:
- Act as a RPA and intelligent automation developer
- Plan and implement extensive robotics process automation in cooperation with business teams
- Act in cooperation with our RPA Center of Excellence team in defining and executing RPA solutions globally for Neste
- Create and maintain RPA process and training documentation according to commonly defined standards at Neste
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is:
- Understanding of robotics process automation and its capabilities in end-to-end processes
- Capability to lead projects, solve complex problems and actively seek new solutions in process automation
- A forward looking mindset
- Flexibility to develop new ways of working at Neste
- Knowledge and experience of SAP/FICO and other Neste core systems
- Academic degree in Finance or IT
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Knowledge of UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere or other process automation technologies is a strong asset
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
For further information, please contact Marjo Lahdensuo, Head of Development, Planning & Control, +358 50 458 4911, on Tuesday March 19th at 15.30-16.30 and on Monday March 25th at 15.00-16.00 EET.
Please submit your application by March 31st, 2019.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing. The first interviews are preliminary scheduled to take place on week 15.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.