RPA Developer, Finance
Are you ready to hop into a new Finance operating model supporting Neste’s Faster, Bolder and Together strategy?
We are looking for a
to join our Finance Process Development team in Espoo.
We have a small team of experts working in RPA. The team is responsible for prioritizing and recommending automation opportunities, training and implementing extensive RPA solutions and ensuring RPA technology alignment with enterprise architecture and promote
RPA to the finance organization.
Your part in Neste journey
Our Finance organisation is undergoing a transformation. Our target is to build a future oriented finance function that will embrace development and take advantage of technological advancements. We will build a robust and scalable way of working that will truly
allow Neste Finance to live on the pulse of the business.
In your role, you will
- Act as a hands-on RPA developer, automating processes in the finance area using UiPath
- Support in planning and prioritizing of robotic process automation initiatives
- Drive value identification and commitment for RPA
- Work in cooperation with RPA Center of Excellence team defining and executing RPA solutions globally for Neste
- Plan, train and implement extensive RPA together with Global Process Owners, Team Leads and other process experts
- Act as a thought leader on emerging automation practices and technologies, articulating the future of automation and the impact on the current Business models and processes
You will work closely with Neste’s global finance organization to strengthen automation and robotization within Neste Finance organization.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Finance or IT
- Proven track record of successful implementation of Robotics Process Automation solutions
- Experience in using UiPath (used at Neste), BluePrism, Automation Anywhere or other process automation technologies and/or practical experience in the following programming languages SQL, MySQL, ASP.NET, PHP, C, C++, Java
- Knowledge and experience of SAP/FICO
We also value
- A strong hunger to work with complex initiatives and drive these forward with a high level of independence
- Courage to challenge and scrutinize the development initiatives to ensure clear value add of all efforts
- The ability to grasp complex problems from multiple viewpoints, looking at things from different stakeholders’ perspective
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe
everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
The position is fixed-term until June 2022.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with RPA Developer Jaakko Vaaramaa +358 50 458 5150 on Wednesday 5.5. during 12-13, on Friday 7.5. during 9-10 or on Wednesday 12.5. during 13-14.
Please submit your application by May 16th, 2021.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling
the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities
and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions and
deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.