Developer – how about a backstage pass to the music industry? Would you like to influence how people play music?
Musopia’s team is developing a unique and truly global concept to ease the early steps of learning to play a musical instrument. We are looking for a skilled developer(s) to join our growing core development team. Depending on your own strengths and interests you will contribute to actual development as well as influence on user interface in our e-learning applications. You will get to work with a modern data stack, technologies, and analytical methods.
Is this music to your ears - would you like to hear more?
We are looking for:
• Recent hands-on skills with native mobile app development, preferably apps published on App Stores (iOS, Android or Unity)
• OOP knowledge and understanding of software design patterns.
• Ability to quickly get on board with Unity and C# development
• Capability to work independently and efficiently.
• Understanding of software development process models
• Interest in UX/UI design, audio programming or analytics
• Suitable university degree and/or proven work experience
• A passion to work with music and a bit of rock attitude.
• Fluent English
Now we are working with e.g., Unity and Node.js, but value diversity and your desire to learn beyond specific technologies. Please surprise us. We are primarily working full-time, but our projects allow remote work and flexible hours depending on the project phase. Our office is located in the heart of Helsinki, a couple of steps from Kamppi centre and Hietsu beach!
Come work with us and create awesome gamified music e-learning apps from start to finish. Our team is super talented and easy-going, set to make an impact in the future of music business. When you join Musopia, please note that playing some musical instrument is not mandatory but there is a fair chance to learn, and you will even get paid for it!
The start of the work would be preferably/at the latest January 2022!
Here is your chance to be part of the modern music industry and win-win partnerships! To apply, please submit your application on-line ASAP. For further information, please contact Arja Martikainen from Tuesday-Thursday between 1 pm and 3 pm +358407621564.
Wanna hear something straight ahead? Please listen a podcast about us: https://bitinsider.fi/musopia/
We are targeting to hire three developers that would start in the beginning of the year 2022 at the latest. Please get in touch and introduce yourself.