Rocking Data Analyst
Data Analyst – how about a backstage pass to the music industry? Would you like to influence on how people play music? Musopia’s team is developing a unique and truly global concept to ease the early steps of learning to play a musical instrument. We are looking for a hands-on data analyst to analyze and improve the collected data in order to identify key areas for growth and improvement, ranging from user acquisition to in-app conversions and app features. Infrastructure of analytics already exists so you don’t need to start from the scratch. You will work closely with other teams, but you would drive the development of our daily data operations.
Overseeing our data operations, you would be in unique position to see and understand how our 3 million users learn to play, and to dig out what our business to business partners like Yamaha are interested in learning about beginner player behavior. In addition to interesting work, you’ll also get to work with a modern data stack, technologies and analytical methods. Is this music to your ears - would you like to hear more?
We are looking for:
- Hands-on experience working with mobile application metrics and building automated analytics solutions
- Practical knowledge of mathematics and statistical models commonly used in predictive analytics
- Data-oriented programming skills for example SQL, R or Python
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Capability to work independently and efficiently
- Experience with common marketing technology systems and platforms like Facebook, Google AdWords, Appsflyer
- Ability to share your expertise and continue building our data functions in collaboration with our partners
- Relevant work experience as a data analyst or similar position
- Suitable university degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of software development
- A passion to work with music and a bit of rock attitude does not hurt
- Working proficiency in English
We’re currently working with fairly established stack including Google Cloud, Firebase and Big Query, but value diversity and your desire to learn beyond specific tools and technologies. Our team is super talented and easy-going, set to make an impact in the future of music business. When you join Musopia, please note that playing some musical instrument is not mandatory but there is a fair chance to learn and you will even get paid for it!
Come work with us and create awesome music e-learning apps from start to finish. Our team is super talented and easy-going, set to make an impact in the future of music business. We are primarily looking for full-time team member and we can consider partial remote mode too, depending on your situation. Our team base is in the center of Helsinki, with the possibility to regular remote work depending on projects.
Here is your chance to be part of modern music industry and a backstage pass to partnerships! To apply, please submit your application on-line no later than 19th of April 2020. For further information, please contact Arja Martikainen from Tuesday-Thursday between 1 pm and 3 pm +358407621564.
For further information, please contact Arja Martikainen from Tuesday-Thursday between 1 pm and 3 pm +358407621564.