Roche On-Site Specialist
Roche Diagnostics Oy
As Roche On-Site Specialist, you are acting as On-Site person between Fimlab Laboratories Oy and Roche Diagnostics Oy.
You act as main operational On-Site contact point for Fimlab and you mobilize Local and Global Roche Diagnostics organization for the benefit of both Fimlab and Roche Diagnostics. You will be working actively across Fimlab laboratory sites. You are based anywhere within Fimlab territory and the position requires travelling in Finland and abroad.
Your key responsibilities and deliverables are:
- Establish and Maintain close working relations to the Fimlab production responsible nurses and academic staff as well as Roche Diagnostics Local and Regional & Global Customer Support organization
- Act as change agent and catalyst at Fimlab sites
- Act as On-Site single point of contact to all clinical production related challenges
- Act as Roche Diagnostics organizational mobilizer for solving all possible production related challenges
Being successful as Roche On-Site Specialist, Specialty you have:
- Relevant education, e.g. degree in chemistry, bioanalytics or natural sciences
- 3+ years of experience in a clinical laboratory or in-vitro diagnostics company
- Experience of chemistry, hematology and coagulation equipment seen as benefit
- High-performing mindset, coupled with an effective and organized approach to daily work
- High Problem-solving attitude
- Selfdriven, cooperation oriented and growth-oriented mindset
- Flexible and open mindset
- Readiness and willingness to work across Fimlab laboratory sites and to be trained internationally
- Fluent Finnish and English communication skills
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. You have a strong interest in analytics and will to influence into patient care. You want to be in position, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point for your personal development.
Who we are
At Roche, over 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
You can apply to the position until February 23rd, 2018 at Roche Careers.
Additional information will be given by Head of Services Jari Kolari, firstname.lastname@example.org or Business Manager WF/IT Veli-Pekka Apukka, email@example.com