Robotics Solution Architect
Interested in joining robotic process automation journey?
We are looking for a Robotics Solution Architect to join exiting development journey of robotic process automation (RPA) in If. As Robotics Solution Architect you will be in a key role to drive forward robotic process automation initiatives in If. The role is a member of If’s Nordic RPA Core Team.
From 6000 If employees 600 work within IT across Nordics and Baltics. We have over 30 internal teams developing the key business applications and digital services for If. Insurance business is very data oriented and actively utilizing modern technology to support our business. This provides an inspiring, international working environment with possibilities for personal growth.
Robotic Process Automation Core team
Robotic Process Automation Core Team is being established to drive forward industrialization of RPA technology in If. Team supports business units in implementing RPA to help customer`s smooth interaction with If.
Definition of If’s target state of robotics capability, guidelines and best practises are important tasks for the team. Team members will be helping business units to identify process candidates for automation. Resources, both competence and infrastructure, plus maintaining the implemented automated processes are also key responsibilities for the team.
As member of the RPA Core team you will be focusing on establishing the technical capabilities and environment for RPA. The RPA Solutions Architect takes ownership of technology-related aspects of RPA implementations. Securing the change processes and aligning with the rest of If IT landscape is your responsibility. You will work closely with the ICT professionals responsible for infrastructure, business applications and processes in IF IT organization to manage the environment.
Robotics Solution Architect will report to Head of Robotics leading the RPA Core team in If.
- Support business units in implementing robotic process automation as member of the RPA Core team
- Develop the ways RPA is utilized together with future technologies
- Establish the RPA technical capabilities and keeping capacity aligned with If needs
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in one or more of the following areas: IT infrastructure, RPA, network technologies, application authentication / authorization and virtual server / desktop environment.
- Strong desire for utilization of new technologies and driving development potential
- Experience and desire for continuous improvement and process development activities
- Experience and knowledge on robotics process automation (RPA) or other process automation implementations
- Process documentation and / or process training experience
- Experience in managing technical environment
- Experience in machine learning and AI is plus
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
The role will be located in either in Stockholm, Turku or Espoo.
The role is Nordic and requires ability to travel.
The last application day is March 25th.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1113588
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo, Turku, Ulkomaat/Ruotsi