Interested in joining If Intelligent Automation journey? If is the largest and most modern insurance company in the Nordics. We have a long history in building digital services and automation. To stay ahead we utilize more robotics and AI possibilities for the benefit of our customers and employees.
We are looking for a Robotics Developer to join exiting development journey of robotic process automation (RPA) in If. The role is a member of If’s Nordic RPA Core Team. From 7000 If employees 600 work within IT across Nordics and Baltics. We have over 30 internal teams developing the key business applications and digital services for If. Insurance business is very data oriented and actively utilizing modern technology to support our business. This provides an inspiring, international working environment with possibilities for personal growth.
Robotic Process Automation Core team
Robotic Process Automation Core Team is driving forward industrialization of RPA technology in If. Team supports business units in implementing RPA to help customer`s smooth interaction with If. Definition of If’s target state of robotics capability, guidelines and best practises are important tasks for the team. Team members will be helping business units to identify process candidates for automation. Resources, both competence and infrastructure, plus maintaining the implemented automated processes are also key responsibilities for the team.
As a member of the RPA Core team you will be focusing on planning and creating the robotic process automations based on analysed and documented processes utilizing Blue Prism technology. You will be working very closely with business in the automation projects alongside with other developers from If or from partners. Depending on your experience and readiness you have a chance to grow to become a Lead Developer, responsible for If RPA developer competence, development quality, guidelines and sprint planning. Robotics Developer will report to Head of Robotics leading the RPA Core team in If.
- Supporting business units in implementing robotic process automation as a member of the RPA Core team
- Planning and developing Blue Prism based automations in accordance with Blue Prism and If principles and standards
- Working with RPA Analysts and process specialists for process identification and feasibility
- Arranging automation reviews and demos with stakeholders
- Supporting the project teams during the UAT and rollout
- Identifying and communicating the technical implementation requirements
- Supporting the Project Manager in creating the transparency of the ongoing activities
- Developing the ways RPA is utilized together with future technologies
Desired skills and experience
- Experience and preferably accreditation on robotics process automation (RPA) development with Blue Prism
- Strong desire for utilization of new technologies and driving development potential
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Pro-active and entrepreneurial mindset
- Insurance industry experience is meriting
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
The role will be located in either in Stockholm, Turku or Espoo. The role is Nordic and requires ability to travel. If you have any questions contact Asko Mustonen, Head of Robotics, firstname.lastname@example.org tel.+358 50 374 5762.
Please apply by 31 th of March 2019.