RF & Microwave Design Engineer / Master's Thesis Worker
Harp Technologies Ltd.
We are looking for a Master’s Thesis worker or a fresh graduate (M.Sc.) in RF & microwave design. The employment would be full time and fixed-term (12 months).
- Studies in RF and microwave engineering (design, development, and measurements), including experience of relevant design and development software tools (e.g., CST)
- Above-average study grades or otherwise proven excellency
- Fluent English skills (both spoken and written)
- Existing eligibility to work in Finland (e.g., EU/EEA citizenship or existing work permit)
WE VALUE ALSO:
- Studies in one or more of the following fields:
- antenna design
- analog and/or digital electronics design
- microwave remote sensing and/or spacecraft engineering
- Relevant work experience and/or hands-on experience in equipment manufacturing and measurements
- Finnish skills
- Most inspiring field of work
- Up to date working tools and measurement equipment
- Possibility for professional growth in an international R&D project
- Good leadership and enthusiastic, highly professional team
Please email your one-page application by February 28, 2021 to careersharp(AT)harptechnologies.com. As appendix, please enclose your CV and a copy of your university diploma and/or transcript (with grades). You can also send your application by regular mail.