Together, we can power the future as European payments champion
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In our team our contribution is to retain customers who call or e-mail to terminate their payment solutions with Nets.
To fit this position, potentially you already have a solid track record within sales or retention combined with strong sense for business and a passion for negotiation. But above all; you have a right personality, attitude and train for skills.
The Nordic Retention Team is a part of Nets Merchant Services (MS). MS is currently serving more than 500.000 customers across Europe. You will be a part of a successful team, where employee satisfaction, career development and winner mentality are highly prioritized. The team is based in Helsinki, but we collaborate closely with our Danish & Norwegian Retention team in Copenhagen.
In this role, you’ll power an easier tomorrow for all of us
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Retain our merchant customers from across various industries by successfully re-negotiating contracts
- Deliver world-class customer experiences, while effectively handling inbound calls and e-mails
- Contribute to the team atmosphere with a positive, constructive mindset
- You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Especially the little twists we all have that makes us personalities instead of just a person.
Your professional qualifications could include:
- Experienced in delivering exceptional customer experience
- Proven track record of high performance from a retention and/or sales function, maybe within Fintech, Telecom, Media or Insurance
- Fluent in Finnish at Business level
- Fluent in Swedish at Business level would be a big plus!
- Excellent English language skills
Besides that, little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who is:
- Highly energetic
- Highly ambitious
- Highly effective
- Eager to learn (even) more
- Glows with a ‘can-do attitude’
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
Joining Nets, you’ll join a fast-growing tech company. Together, our size and your ideas have the impact to shape the world of digital payments. Trusted by 240 banks and 500,000+ merchant customers and backed by ambitious owners who understand our industry, we have the foundation to succeed. You’ll work and learn alongside skilled and open-minded colleagues and leaders in a supportive, international and informal team culture. Our customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers… you and me.
Power your career. Apply now or at latest 27.10.2019
Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Team Manager Malle Uldal, +45 60 43 30 88
Please know that we do ongoing interviews and this position will be closed when the right candidate is found. We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac; www.semac.no