Retention Inbound Agent (Finnish and Swedish speaking)
Nets Merchant Services
Are you our new Retention Champion? Are you a sales or service professional with solid experience on this area? Excited about customers and interested in the Fintech space? To join our Retention teams, we’re seeking a profile with a strong will to win and excel!
Ready to join and be part of an exciting growth journey?
Nets Merchant Services is a leading payment solutions provider in Northern Europe. Our services include payment terminals, card acquiring and e-commerce and basically everything that has anything to do with card acceptance.
Nets Group handle payment solutions, information services and digital security, with one of Europe’s most comprehensive and innovative product portfolios. Merchant Services serves more than 300 000 merchants and by signing an agreement the merchant can handle payments through Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and UnionPay. Merchant Services has over 500 employees working in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and Frankfurt. Learn more on www.nets.eu
Ready to join our Retention Inbound Teams?
This role is an opportunity to join one of the most exciting Fintech companies out there. You’ll become acquainted with all aspects of Nets Merchant Services from the acquiring business to the terminal business.
Nets Merchants Services, as the payment industry in general, is in a transformation journey and you’ll be right in the center.
The Nordic Retention Team is a part of Nets Merchant Services (MS). MS is currently serving more than 700.000 customers across Europe. You will be a part of a successful team, where employee satisfaction, career development and winner mentality are highly prioritized.
The team is based in Helsinki Vallila and has the responsibility of Finnish and Swedish merchant customers. We also collaborate closely with our colleagues cross Nordics and Germany.
We’re looking for the right candidate who likes commercial challenges and is eager to perform
To fit this position, potentially you already have a solid track record within sales or retention combined with strong sense for business and a passion for negotiation. But above all; you have a right personality, attitude and train for skills
- if you’re an exceptional candidate, please apply.
Your main responsibilities
- Connect within inbound calls with existing small and medium-sized customers
- Retain our merchant customers from across various industries by successfully re-negotiating contracts and ensuring that our customers stay
- Contributing and exceeding personal and team retention and sales targets
- Contribute to the team atmosphere with a positive, constructive mindset
- Actively participate in our journey to deliver a world class Retention team
- Cooperating with rest of the Merchant Services teams to continuously develop our business
- And much more!
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role.
Your professional qualifications include:
- Experienced in delivering exceptional customer service experience
- Experienced within sales, customer service or retention
- Proven track record of high performance from sales, customer service or retention, within Telecom, Fintech, Media or insurance – or other relevant industry
- Fluent in both speaking and writing Finnish and Swedish – English language skills at business level
- World class phone skills – presence, personality and ability to connect
- Ambitious, goal orientated with a strong will to win and an energized can-do-attitude
Besides that, little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who is:
- Highly effective
- Highly ambitious
- Strong will to win
- Eager to learn (even) more
- Thrives in a hectic and change oriented environment.
- Team players above all, but also able and willing to work independently
- Proactive, results-oriented and structured in your way of working
We’ll offer you a dynamic and exciting professional environment with great opportunities for growth and personal development.
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
Joining Nets, you’ll join a fast-growing tech company. Together, our size and your ideas have the impact to shape the world of digital payments. Trusted by 240 banks and 400,000+ merchant customers and backed by ambitious owners who understand our industry, we have the foundation to succeed. You’ll work and learn alongside skilled and open-minded colleagues and leaders in a supportive, international and informal team culture. Our customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers… you and me.
Power your career
Apply with your CV, and if you want, also with a short video clip. We’ll close job opening as soon as the right candidate has been found!
Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Retention Team Manager Veera Valtola +358 44 290 9944.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no