Responsible Investment Analyst
Evli Pankki Oyj
Evli Bank is looking for a Responsible Investment Analyst
Evli Bank’s Wealth Management is looking for a Responsible Investment Analyst in Helsinki. The position is permanent.
About Responsible Investment team
Responsibility is an area of strategic importance for Evli. ESG factors have been integrated systematically into the portfolio management. Evli’s responsible investment team develops responsible investing practices and works closely with portfolio managers. The team is also responsible for Evli’s engagement work and producing ESG related reports and analysis.
About the position
- Analyzing and monitoring portfolios’ ESG indicators
- Producing ESG-related reports to the clients and within the company
- Managing ESG related queries and external reporting
- Supporting and developing tools for ESG analysis in portfolios
- Actively developing Evli’s responsible investment practices and following ESG investing trends.
What we look for
- You are interested in general ESG trends and have specific knowledge about the dominant ESG issues across asset classes and industries
- You have couple of years relevant work experience
- You have relevant academic degree and knowledge of financial markets and instruments
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel and skills to work with data bases
- You are open-minded, flexible, and willing to take responsibility
- You are analytical, creative and fast in learning new things, but also motivated to handle routine tasks
- You have ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills both in English and in Finnish, Swedish being an additional asset.
- A position in an experienced and knowledgeable team and support for learning and success
- A unique opportunity to develop and grow into a professional
- Opportunity to work with responsible investing, which is one of fastest growing segment in investing.
Please send your application and CV by March 9, 2021. Processing of applications will start at the end of the application period.
For additional information please contact Head of Sustainability Outi Helenius, tel. +358 40 720 6859, on February 24 at 10.00-16.00, or on March 4 at 10.30-13.30.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1427682
- Tehtäväalue: Taloushallinto ja tilintarkastus, Toimistotyö, Pankki ja rahoitus
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki
- Lisätietoja antaa: Outi Helenius Head of Sustainability +358 40 720 6859 email@example.com Anne Juvonen HR Specialist +358 40 574 7674 firstname.lastname@example.org