We are looking for
to a permanent and full-time position to join Neste Research and Development unit in Porvoo.
Sustainability (Assessment) research is responsible for (LCA) sustainability assessment and information generation related to fuel and chemical industries.
In your role you will support product chain assessments. Your responsibilities include various (sustainability process) environmental indicator calculations, documentation and information delivery for business and external communication.
The keys to success in the position
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is:
- Master’s degree from relevant field, f.ex.Technical Sciencies and/or Natural Sciencies
- Min. 3 years of professional experience in process industry calculations
- Proven solid analytical and problem-solving skills, including relevant tools (e.g. Excel, GaBi)
- Excellent communication skills, including presentation and report writing skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good teamworking skills
- Fluent written and spoken command of English
We also value
- Sustainability assessment experience is beneficial.
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
The position will be located in Kilpilahti industrial area in Porvoo, which is located only some 30 minutes away from Helsinki city centre by car. We also arrange bus transportation for our employees from Helsinki, Porvoo and the surrounding areas.
For further information of the position, you may contact Markku Patajoki, R&D Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by tel. +358 50 458 4225.
Please submit your application no later than January 31st, 2019.
Please include your Cover Letter, CV, Transcript of Studies and Letter of Reference to your application.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination that includes a drug test.
Security clearance is obtained for the person with their consent.