Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 10.4.2018
Microsensor Technologies in Vaisala's Industrial Measurements unit is an innovative team that conducts business-driven applied research and development in the field of sensing technology. Our Microsensors based on thin film technology and micromechanics are manufactured at our own cleanroom in Vantaa. These capacitive, resistive and optical sensors can measure e.g. humidity, pressure, temperature, carbon dioxide and hydrocarbons, and are especially known for their excellent long-term stability under the most demanding conditions in both meteorological and industrial applications.
We are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Scientist to join the Microsensor Technologies team in Vantaa.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
You will participate in technology and sensor development projects, production support and analytical problem solving. Also theoretical modelling, hands-on prototyping as well as testing, analyzing and documenting the results belong to your daily work. Effective sharing of own expertise and experience with other team members is essential. The responsibilities may also include working as project leader or/and chief scientist in the projects.
•We require the scientific or technical education e.g. in Physics, Chemistry or Material Sciences. Master's degree and 5 years of professional experience in research and technology development are minimum. Postgraduate studies and degrees are highly appreciated as well as experience in the industry. Experience in working as a project leader or/and a chief scientist is also advantage.
• In addition to a solid theoretical knowledge and understanding of physical phenomena, we require an excellent ability to apply theory to practice. Experience from applied research and development is therefore essential to succeeding in this position.
• We appreciate the wide range of expertise. For example, the experience of gas sensors, measurement technologies and analytical measurement methods are supporting your success. Also, knowledge of algorithms and optics is an advantage.
We offer an international and challenging work environment in a growing business. At Vaisala you will have the opportunity to work with interesting, motivated, and professional people within an organization that strongly supports personal growth and continued development.
For further information please contact Marko Jalonen by phone +358 50 4125 141 (preferably on April 18 at 14.30 – 15.30 or April 23 at 15.30 – 16.30) or by e-mail: email@example.com. Please submit your application with salary request and CV by April 25, 2018 by completing the online application form.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1124815
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuaika päättyy: 25.4.2018
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki